看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第11讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:799  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    ” Together we stand “

    我们站到一起

    ” Divided we fall “

    分开只有失败

    ” Come on now, people, let's “

    大家一起来吧

    ” Get on the ball “

    一起生活

    ” And work together “

    一起工作

    ” Come on, come on “

    来吧,来吧

    ” Let's work together “

    让我们一起工作

    -Lenore: Oh! What are you, stupid or something?

    啊!你怎么搞的,你是傻瓜吗?

    What's your problem?

    你有什么毛病?

    What's his problem?

    他有什么毛病?

    Did you lose your packet in the war or something?

    packet: 包

    你把你那玩意丢在战场上了吗?

    -Carla: Is your friend stupid or something?

    stupid: 傻瓜

    你朋友是不是傻瓜呀?

    -Lieutenant Dan: What did you say?

    你说什么?

    -Carla: I said is your friend stupid or something?

    我说你朋友是不是傻瓜?

    -Lieutenant Dan: Don't call him stupid!

    不许叫他傻瓜!

    -Lenore: Hey, don't push her!

    嘿,不许推她!

    -Lieutenant Dan: You shut up!

    你闭嘴!

    Don't you ever call him stupid!

    绝对不许叫他傻瓜!

    -Carla: Come on, baby, why you being so upset, huh?

    upset: 心烦的

    得啦,宝贝,你干嘛这么生气?

    -Lieutenant Dan: Get your goddamned clothes

    goddamned: 该死的

    穿让你那该死的衣服

    and get the hell out of here!

    马上滚你妈的蛋!

    -Carla: You should be in a sideshow.

    sideshow: 杂耍

    你应该去马戏团

    -Lenore: You're so pathetic!

    pathetic: 悲惨的

    瞧你这惨样!

    -Lieutenant Dan: Get out of here!

    马上滚!

    -Carla: You big guy!

    你这大混蛋!

    -Lenore: Loser. You freak!

    freak: 怪人

    失败者,怪物!

    -Lieutenant Dan: Oh, no. No.

    啊,不

    -Gump: I'm sorry I ruined

    ruin: 毁灭

    对不起,我毁了

    your New Year's Eve party, Lieutenant Dan.

    你的新年聚会,Dan中尉

    She tastes like cigarettes.

    她身上有一股烟味

    I guess Lieutenant Dan figured

    我想Dan中尉发现

    there's some things you just can't change.

    有些事你是无法改变的

    He didn't want to be called crippled

    crippled: 残疾的

    他不想被称为残废

    just like I didn't want to be called stupid.

    就象我不想被称为傻瓜

    -Lieutenant Dan: Happy new year, Gump.

    新年快乐,Gump

    -Reporter: The U.S. Ping-Pong team

    美国乒乓球队

    met with President Nixon today…

    今天与Nixon总统见面…

    -Gump: Wouldn't you know it?

    你知道吧?

    A few months later,

    几个月后

    they invited me and the Ping-Pong team

    他们邀请我和乒乓球队

    to visit the White House.

    去白宫

    So I went…

    所以我去了…

    again.

    第二次去

    And I met the president of the United States again.

    并且第二次见到了合众国的总统

    Only this time, they didn't get us rooms

    不过这次他们没有给我们安排

    in a real fancy hotel.

    fancy: 昂贵的

    酒店套房

    -Nixon: Are you enjoying yourself

    你玩得愉快吗

    in our nation's capital, young man?

    在我们的首都,年轻人?

    where are you staying?

    你住在哪儿?

    -Gump: It's called the Hotel Ebbott.

    埃伯特酒店

    -Nixon: Oh, no, no, no. I know a much nicer hotel.

    啊,不,不。我知道有家更好的酒店

    It's brand-new. Very modern.

    brand-new: 崭新的

    是新开张的水门酒店,设备很先进

    I'll have my people take care of it.

    我会叫人安排你入住的

    -Security: Security.

    保安

    -Gump: Yeah. Sir,

    是,先生

    you might want to send a maintenance man

    maintenance man: 维修人员 maintenance: 维修

    你能不能叫人维修人员

    over to that office across the way.

    去对面办公室看看

    The lights are off

    里面灯不亮

    and they must be looking for a fuse box,

    fuse: 保险丝

    他们大概正在找保险丝盒

    'cause them flashlights, they're keeping me awake.

    flashlight: 手电筒

    因为他们打着手电,把我都照醒了

    -Security: O.K., sir. I'll check it out.

    check it out: 查出来

    好的,先生。我去查一下

    -Gump: Thank you. Good night.

    谢谢,晚安

    -Nixon: Therefore…

    因此…

    I shall resign the presidency

    resign: 辞职 presidency: 总统职位

    我将辞去总统职位

    effective at noon tomorrow.

    effective: 有效的

    从明天中午起生效

    Vice President Ford

    Ford副总统

    will be sworn in as president

    swear in: 宣誓就职

    将宣誓就任总统

    at that hour in this office.

    明天此时在这间办公室

    -Sir: Forrest Gump.

    Forrest Gump

    -Gump: Yes, sir!

    是,长官!

    -Sir: As you were.

    根据条例

    I have your discharge papers.

    discharge: 卸下

    我收到你的退役批文

    Service is up, son.

    服役期结束了,孩子

    -Gump: Does this mean I can't play Ping-Pong no more?

    是不是说我不能再打乒乓球了?

    -Sir: For the army, it does.

    对军队来说,是的

    -Gump: And just like that,

    就这样

    my service in the United States Army was over.

    我在合众国军队的生活结束了

    So I went home.

    所以我回家

    I'm home, Mama.

    我回家了,妈妈

    -Gump's Mama: I know. I know.

    我知道,我知道

    Louise, he's here.

    Louise,他来了

    -Gump: Now, when I got home, I had no idea,

    当我回家时,我不知道做什么

    but Mama had all sorts of visitors.

    all sorts of: 各种各样的

    但妈妈有很多访客

    -Gump's Mama: We've had all sorts of visitors.

    我们有客人来访

    Everybody wants you to use their Ping-Pong stuff.

    stuff: 装备

    每个人都想要你用他们的乒乓器材

    One man even left a check for $25,000

    check: 支票

    有个人还留了一张两万五的支票

    if you'd be agreeable to saying you like using their paddle.

    paddle: 球拍

    希望你能说:你爱用他们的球拍

    -Gump: I only like using my own paddle.

    我只爱用我自己的球拍

    Hi, Miss Louise.

    嗨,Louise小姐

    -Louise: Hey, Forrest.

    嘿,Forrest

    -Gump's Mama: I know that, but it's $25,000, Forrest.

    我知道,可那是两万五啊,Forrest

    I thought maybe you could hold it for a while,

    for a while: 暂时

    我想也许你可以试用一段时间

    see if it grows on you.

    grow on: 渐渐成为习惯

    看看顺不顺手

    -Gump: That Mama, she sure was right.

    妈妈的确说得对

    It's funny how things work out.

    事情总是出乎意料

    I didn't stay home for long

    for long: 长久

    我在家没有待太久

    because I'd made promise to Bubba,

    promise: 许诺

    因为我答应过Bubba

    and I always try to keep my promise,

    我总要信守我的诺言

    so I went on down to Bayou La Batre

    所以我去了拉巴特湾

    to meet Bubba's family.

    去见Bubba的家人

    -Mrs.Blue: Are you crazy or just plain stupid?

    plain: 简单的

    你是疯子还是傻瓜?

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第10讲 下一篇:看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第12讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)