leave: 离开
你要我走?
-Marlin: I mean, not…Yes. I just can't afford any more delays…and you're one of those fish that cause delays.
afford: 担负得起 any more: 再,又 delay: 耽搁,耽误 cause: 引起
我的意思是,不……是的。我只是不能再有任何的耽搁了……而你是那种能让人耽搁的鱼。
Sometimes it's a good thing. There's a whole group of fish. They're delay fish.
sometimes: 有时 whole: 整个的,全部的 group: 群
有的时候那是件好事。有很多鱼都会碍事。
-Dory: You mean…You mean you don't like me?
你的意思是……你的意思是你不喜欢我?
-Marlin: No, of course I like you. It's because I like you, I don't want to be with you.
of course: 当然 because: 因为
不,当然我喜欢你。那是因为我喜欢你所以我才不想你和我一起走。
It's a complicated emotion. Ohh! Don't cry. I like you.
complicated: 复杂的,难懂的 emotion: 情感,感情 cry: 哭泣
那是种复杂的感情。噢!不要哭。我喜欢你。
-Leader: Hey, you! Lady, is this guy bothering you?
lady: 小姐,女士 guy: 家伙 bother: 打扰,骚扰
嘿,你!小姐,这个家伙在骚扰你吗?
-Dory: Um…I don't remember. Were you?
嗯……我不记得了,你做过么?
-Marlin: No, no, no, no, no. We're just--Do you guys know how I can get to…
不,不,不,不,不,我们只是--你们知道我怎么才能到……
-Leader: Look, pal, we're talking to the lady, not you. Hey, hey. You like impressions?
pal: 朋友,伙伴 impression: 滑稽模仿
看,伙计,我们在和女士说话,不是跟你说。嘿,嘿。你喜欢模仿秀么?
-Dory: Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
-Leader: Just like in rehearsals, gentlemen. So what are we? Take a guess.
rehearsal: 排练,演习 gentlemen: 先生们,男士 guess: 猜测,估计
要像预演的时候一样,先生们。那么我们是什么?猜一下。
-Dory: Oh, oh. I've seen one of those.
哦,哦。我曾经见过一个。
-Leader: I'm a fish with a nose like a sword. Wait, wait, um…
nose: 鼻子 sword: 剑,刀
我是条长着利剑般鼻子的鱼。等等……
-Marlin: It's a swordfish!
swordfish: 旗鱼,剑鱼
是剑鱼!
-Leader: Hey, clown boy, let the lady guess. Where's the butter?
clown: 小丑 butter: 黄油,奶油
嘿,小丑鱼,让那女士猜。先生们,谁需要奶油?
-Dory: Ooh! It's on the tip of my tongue!
on the tip of the tongue: 就在嘴边,快知道了 tip: 末端 tongue: 舌头
啊!就在嘴边!
-Marlin: Lobster.
lobster: 龙虾
龙虾。
-Leader: Saw that! Lots of legs! Live in the ocean.
lots of: 许多 leg: 腿 live in: 居住在某地
看这儿!有很多爪,并且生活在海里。
-Dory: Clam!
calm: 使安静,使镇静
安静!
-Leader: Close enough! Oh, it's a whale of a tale. I'll tell you, lad…
whale: 鲸 tale: 故事,流言 lad: 男孩,小伙子
时间到!一个关于鲸鱼的传说。我会跟你讲的,嗯……
-Dory: They're good.
不错。
-Marlin: Will somebody please give me directions?!
somebody: 有人,某人 direction: 指引,方向,指示
有人愿意为我指一下路吗?!
-Leader: Will somebody please, give me directions?!
有人愿意为我指一下路吗?
-Marlin: I'm serious!
serious: 严肃的,认真的
我是认真的!
-Leader: Blah blah blah, me, me, blah! Blah blah blah blah, me, me, me!
呐呐呐,呢呢呐!呐呐呐呐,呢呢呢!
-Marlin: Thank you.
谢谢。
-Dory: Oh, dear. Hey! Hey, come back! Hey, what's the matter?
come back: 回来 matter: 麻烦,毛病,困难
啊,亲爱的。嘿!嘿,回来!嘿,怎么了?
-Marlin: What's the matter?
怎么了?
While they're doing their silly little impressions…I am miles from home with a fish that can't remember her name!
silly: 愚蠢的 impression: 滑稽模仿 mile: 英里,公里
他们只顾着模仿秀,我正远离家乡,守着一条连名字都记不起的傻鱼!
-Dory: I bet that's frustrating.
bet: 肯定 frustrating: 令人沮丧的,令人不愉快的
那一定很糟糕。
-Marlin: Meanwhile, my son is out there.
meanwhile: 与此同时
而且,我儿子还下落不明。
-Dory: Your son Chico?
你的儿子Chico?
-Marlin: Nemo. But it doesn't matter, because no fish…in this entire ocean is going to help me.
it doesn't matter: 无关紧要,没关系 because: 因为 entire: 整个的 ocean: 海洋
是Nemo。但也只能这样了,因为整个大海里……都没有一条鱼肯帮我。
-Dory: Well, I'm helping you. Wait right here. Guys!
嗯,我会帮你。在这儿等着。嗨!伙计们。
-Leader: Is he bothering you again?
bother: 打扰,骚扰
伙计们,他又在烦你吗?
-Dory: No, no. He's a good guy. Go easy on him. He's lost his son Fabio.
go easy on: 对……放轻松,小心对待
没有。他是好人。对他好点。他的儿子走失了。
Go easy on him; he's lost his son Fabio. Any of you heard of P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney?
heard of: 听说 hear: 听见 Sydney: 悉尼 wallaby: 沙袋鼠
对他好点。他的儿子Fabio走失了。你听说过悉尼袋鼠路42号皮歇尔曼吗?
-Leader: Sydney? Oh, sure! Ted here's got relatives in Sydney. Don't you, Ted?
relative: 亲戚,亲属
悉尼?啊,当然!这儿的Ted在悉尼有亲戚。不是吗,Ted?
-Ted: Sure do!
啊,当然!
-Dory: Oh! Hey! They know Sydney! You wouldn't know how to get there, would you?
啊!嘿!他们知道悉尼!你不知道去那里的路,是吧?
-Leader: You want to follow the E.A.C. That's the East Australian Current.
E.A.C: East Australian Current,东澳大利亚暖流 current: 气流 Australia:澳大利亚
我会跟着东流一直走。就是东澳洲暖流。
Big current. Can't miss it. It's in…that direction.
很大的洋流。不会找不到的。它现在是……朝那方向流的。
And then you follow that for about…I don't know. What do you guys think?
你跟着洋流走大约……我不知道。你们认为呢?
About three leagues? That little baby will put you right past Sydney.
league: 里格,长度单位
大约十海里吧?它正好能把你们带到悉尼的。
-Leader: Ta-da! That's great! Dory, you did it!
ta-ta: 再见
谢谢!太好了!Dory,谢谢!
-Dory: Oh, please, I'm just your little helper. Helping along. That's me.
along: 沿着,与……一起 help along: 掺扶着前进 helper: 助手
啊,别这样,我是你的小助手。
-Marlin: Fellas, thank you.
伙计们,谢谢。
-Leader: Don't mention it! Just loosen up, OK, buddy?
don't mention it: 不用谢 mention: 提到 loosen: 变松,放松 loosen up: 放轻松 buddy: 伙计
别客气!放轻松点。
-Dory: Oh, you guys. You really nailed him. Bye.
nail: 抓住,握住(人或东西)
你们说到点子上了。再见。
-Leader: Oh, hey, ma'am. One more thing. When you come to this trench swim through it, not over it.
ma'am: madam,女士 trench: 沟,沟渠 through: 通过
啊,嘿,女士。还有一件事。当你遇到这条海沟时,从下面游过去,别从上面过去。
-Dory: Trench…through it, not over it. I'll remember. Hey, hey! Hey, wait up, partner!
wait up: 等待,等等 partner: 伙伴,搭档
海沟……从下面过,别从上面过。我记住了。嘿,嘿!嘿,等等,伙伴!
Hold on! Wait, wait, wait! I gotta tell you something. Whoa. Nice trench.
hold on: 等等,停一停 gotta: have got to,必须,得到
等等!等等!我有话要说。哇。好漂亮的海沟。
-Dory: Hello! OK, let's go
你好!好,出发。
-Marlin: No, No. Bad trench. Come on, we'll swim over this thing.
不,不。我看这海沟有点玄。快点,我们还是从上面游过这东西。
-Dory: Whoa, partner. Little red flag going up.
red flag: 危险信号 flag: 旗帜 go up: 上升,开始
嗨,搭档,上面肯定不行。
Something's telling me to swim through it, not over it.
我记得好像有谁说过,只能走下面不能走上面
-Marlin: Are you looking at this thing? It's got death written all over it.
look at: 看,注视 death: 死亡 written: write的过去分词,写 all over: 到处
嘿,我说你没有长眼睛吗?要是从下面过,那你就死定了。
-Dory: I really, really, really think we should swim through.
我真的,真的,真的,认为我们应该从下面穿过去。
-Marlin: And I'm really really done talking about this. Over we go.
而我真的,真的认为不应该走下面。从上面过吧。
-Dory: Trust me on this.
trust: 信任
信我一次吧。
-Marlin: Trust you?
相信你?
-Dory: Yes, trust. It's what friends do.
是的,信任。朋友之间就该这样。
-Marlin: Look! Something shiny!
shiny: 发光的
瞧!有东西在发光!
-Dory: Where?
哪儿?
-Marlin: It just swam over the trench. Come on, we'll follow it!
就在下面。快点,我们跟上它!
-Dory: OK!
好吧!
-Dory: Boy, it sure is clear up here.
clear up: 清理,消除
天呐,这什么都没有。
-Marlin: Exactly. And look at that…, there's the current. We should be there in no time.
exactly: 的确 current: 洋流 in no time: 立刻,马上
没错。瞧……是洋流。我们一分钟也不能耽搁了。
-Dory: Hey, little guy.
嘿,小家伙。
-Marlin: You wanted to go through the trench.
go through: 经过,通过
你当时还说什么从下面游过那个海沟。
-Dory: I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine.
squishy: 湿软的 mine: 我的(东西)
我应该叫他柔柔,他是我的。
And he shall be my Squishy. Come here, Squishy. Come here, little Squishy. Ow.
他将是我的小宝贝,过来,小柔柔。过来,小柔柔。啊!
-Marlin: Dory, that's a jellyfish!
jellyfish: 水母
那是水母!
-Dory: Bad Squishy!
你是个坏柔柔。
-Marlin: Let me see that.
让我瞧瞧。
-Dory: Don't touch it.
别碰它。
-Marlin: I won't touch it. I just want to look.
我不会碰它的。我只是想瞧瞧。
-Dory: Hey! How come it didn't sting you?
sting: 刺,刺痛,蜇
嘿!它怎么不刺你啊?
-Marlin: It did. It's just that…
刺了,只不过……
-Dory: Ow! Ow! Ow!
奥奥奥!
-Marlin: I live in this anemone…and I'm used to these kinds of stings.
anemone: 银莲花属植物 be used to: 习惯于 sting: sting: 刺,刺痛,蜇
我生活在海葵区……习惯了。
-Dory: Ow! Ow! Ow!
奥奥奥!
-Marlin: It doesn't look bad. You'll be fine.
看上去还不太糟,你会好的。
But now we know, don't we…that we don't want to touch these again.
但现在我们应该学乖一点了,我们……我们不要再碰这些东西了。
Let's be thankful this time, it was just a little one.
thankful: 感激的,感谢的
我们很幸运,这次只是个小家伙。
-Both: Aah! Aah!
啊!
-Marlin: Don't move. This is Bad, Dory.
move: 移动
别动。这下可坏了,Dory。
-Dory: Hey, watch this! Boing! Boing! You can't catch me.
watch: 看 boing: 振动声,尤指弹簧突然弹开时发出的声音 catch: 捉住
嘿,瞧!啵嘤,啵嘤……你碰不到我……
-Marlin: Don't bounce on the tops! They will…not sting you! The tops don't sting you!
bounce: 弹,弹跳 top: 顶端
别在上面跳!它不……刺你?!上面是不会刺你的!