看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第12讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:952  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    It's time for a show down!

    show down: 摊牌

    咱们来较量一下吧!

    You and me!

    你和我!

    I'm right here! Come and get me!

    我就在这儿,来捉我吧!

    You'll never sink…

    你绝不能弄沉…

    this…

    这条…

    boat!

    船!

    -Reporter: Hurricane Carmen came through here yesterday,

    hurricane: 飓风 come through: 经过

    卡门飓风昨天过境

    destroying nearly everything in its path.

    沿途几乎摧毁了一切

    And as in other towns up and down the coast,

    沿海的其他城镇也一样

    Bayou La Batre's entire shrimping industry

    bayou: 海湾

    拉巴特湾的捕虾业

    has fallen victim to Carmen

    fall victim to: 成为……受害者 victim: 受害者

    成为卡门飓风的最大受害者

    and has been left in utter ruin.

    渔港完全成了废墟

    This reporter has learned,

    记者被告知

    in fact, only one shrimping boat

    实际上只有一条捕虾船

    actually survived the storm.

    幸免于难

    -Gump's Mama: Louise. Louise, there's Forrest.

    Louise,Louise,Forrest来了

    -Gump: After that, shrimping was easy.

    从此以后,捕虾就很容易了

    -Music: “ There will be great bounty ”

    bounty: 奖励金

    将会有丰厚的回报。

    “ Oh, my God… ”

    我的上帝…

    -Gump: Since people still needed them shrimps

    因为人们仍然需要虾

    for shrimp cocktails and barbecues and all

    barbecue: 烤肉

    来做虾串烧和虾烧烤什么的

    and we were the only boat left standing,

    而我们的船是唯一剩下的了

    Bubba Gump shrimp's what they got.

    他们只能来Bubba Gump这里买虾

    We got a whole bunch of boats.

    我们购置了一大堆船

    12 Jennys, big old warehouse.

    warehouse: 仓库

    有12条Jenny号,还有一个大仓库

    We even have hats

    我们还订做了帽子

    that say “Bubba Gump” on them.

    上面写着“Bubba Gump ”

    Bubba Gump Shrimp.

    Bubba Gump捕虾公司

    It's a household name.

    这名字家喻户晓

    -Hold on there, boy.

    等等,小兄弟

    Are you telling me you're the owner

    你是说你就是…

    of the Bubba Gump Shrimp Corporation?

    Bubba Gump捕虾公司的老板?

    -Gump: Yes. We got more money than Davy Crockett.

    对,我们挣了一大堆钱

    -Old man: Boy, I heard some whoppers in my time,

    whopper: 弥天大谎

    孩子,我听过很多牛皮

    but that tops them all.

    这是最大的一个

    We were sitting next to a millionaire.

    millionaire: 百万富翁

    我们身边正坐着一个百万富翁

    -Old woman: Well, I thought it was a very lovely story,

    嗯,我觉得那是个很有趣的故事

    and you tell it so well,

    你讲得真好

    with such enthusiasm.

    enthusiasm: 热情

    非常热情洋溢

    -Gump: Would you like to see what Lieutenant Dan looks like?

    你想看看Dan中尉长什么样吗?

    -Old woman: Yes, I would.

    是的,我想看

    -Gump: That's him right there.

    这个就是他

    Let me tell you something about Lieutenant Dan.

    我再讲点关于Dan中尉的事

    -Lieutenant Dan: Forrest…

    Forrest…

    I never thanked you for saving my life.

    我一直还没谢谢你救我一命

    -Gump: He never actually said so,

    他从来没说出来

    but I think he made his peace with God.

    但我想他跟上帝已经讲和了

    -Reporter: For the second time in 17 days,

    这是17天里第二次

    President Ford escaped possible assassination today.

    assassination: 刺杀

    Ford总统幸免被刺杀

    -Receptionist: Base to Jenny 1. Base to Jenny 1.

    base: 总部

    总部呼叫Jenny一号。总部呼叫Jenny一号

    -Lieutenant Dan: Jenny 1. Go, Margo.

    Jenny一号,请说

    -Receptionist: Forrest has a phone call.

    有Forrest的电话

    -Lieutenant Dan: Yeah, well, you'll have to tell them to call him back.

    嗯,你跟他说他迟点再回电话

    He is indisposed at the moment.

    indisposed: 不舒服的

    他现在很忙

    -Receptionist: His mama's sick.

    他妈妈病了

    -Gump: Where's Mama?

    妈妈在哪儿?

    -Louise: She's upstairs.

    她在楼上

    -Gump's Mama: Hi, Forrest.

    嗨,Forrest

    -Doctor: I'll see you tomorrow.

    明天见

    -Gump's Mama: Oh, all right.

    好的

    -Doctor: Sure got you straightened out, didn't we, boy?

    你的腿全好了,是吗,孩子?

    -Gump: What's the matter, Mama?

    怎么了,妈妈?

    -Gump's Mama: I'm dying, Forrest.

    我快死了,Forrest

    Come on in, sit down over here.

    进来,坐下

    -Gump: Why are you dying, Mama?

    为什么你快死了,妈妈?

    -Gump's Mama: It's my time.

    我的时候到了

    It's just my time.

    因为我的时候到了

    Oh, now…

    现在…

    don't you be afraid, sweet heart.

    你不用害怕,宝贝

    Death is just a part of life.

    死亡只是生命的一部分

    Something we're all destined to do.

    destine to: 注定

    是我们注定要面对的

    I didn't know it,

    我并不知道

    but I was destined to be your mama.

    但我注定要做你的妈妈

    I did the best I could.

    我就尽力做好

    -Gump: You did good.

    你做得很好

    -Gump's Mama: Well… I happen to believe you make your own destiny.

    嗯…我相信你能实现自己的命运

    You have to do the best with what God gave you.

    你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好

    -Gump: What's my destiny, Mama?

    我的命运是什么,妈妈?

    -Gump's Mama: You're going to have to figure that out for yourself.

    你要自己去弄明白

    Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest.

    人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力

    You never know what you're going to get.

    你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种

    -Gump: Mama always hada way of explaining things

    妈妈总有办法把事情说清楚

    so I could understand them.

    让我也能听明白

    -Gump's Mama: I will miss you, Forrest.

    我会想念你的,Forrest

    -Gump: She had got the cancer

    cancer: 癌症

    她得了癌症

    and died on a Tuesday.

    在星期二去世了

    I bought her a new hat

    我给她买了顶新帽子

    with little flowers on it.

    上面有很多小花

    And that's all I have to say about that.

    我要说的说是这么多了

    Didn't you say you were waiting for the number 7 bus?

    你不是说你在等7路车吗?

    -Old woman: There'll be another one along shortly.

    等一下还会有下一班车的

    -Gump: Now, because I had been a football star and war hero

    现在因为我成了足球明星和战争英雄

    and national celebrity and a shrimping boat captain

    celebrity: 名人

    以及全国知名的人物和捕虾船的船长

    and a college graduate,

    以及大学毕业生

    the city fathers of Greenbow, Alabama,

    亚拉巴马州绿茵镇的父老乡亲

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第11讲 下一篇:看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第13讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)