看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第8讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:649  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    [Scene: Master wants Po to make some moves, and Po falls into great mess.]

    -Po: Wait, wait, wait.

    等等,

    What?

    什么?

    Now?

    现在?

    -Master: yes, now.

    是的,现在!

    Unless the great Oogway was wrong

    除非你认为了不起的Oogway错了,

    and you are not the Dragon Warrior.

    而你也不是“龙武士”。

    -Po: Oh, OK, well……

    好吧。

    I don't know if I can do all of those moves.

    我不知道我能不能把那些招式都比划出来。

    -Master: Well, if we don't try we'll never know, will we?

    不试试,又怎么能知道呢?

    -Po: Yeah, it's just ,

    是啊,

    maybe we can find something more suited to my level.

    但能不能从更合适我这个层次的开始

    -Master: What level is that?

    那你的层次又是什么呢?

    -Po: Well, I'm not a master, but...

    你知道,我不是大师,

    let's just start at zero. Level zero.

    不如从零级开始,零级。

    -Master: No. There is no such thing as level zero.

    不,从来没有零级的说法。

    -Po: Maybe I Can start with that.

    嘿,也许我可以从那开始。

    -Master: that?

    那个?

    We use that for training children

    我们用这训练孩子,

    and propping the door open when it's hot.

    prop: 支撑物

    天热的时候还用来顶着门。

    But if you insist...

    可要是你坚持的话,

    -Po: The Furious Five!

    喔,是“勇猛五杰”!

    You're bigger than your action figures.

    figure: 身形

    你们可比功夫公仔大多了。

    Except you, Mantis. You're the same.

    除了你,Mantis,你还是那么大。

    -Master: Go ahead, panda. Show us what you can do.

    开始吧,熊猫。让我们看看你的能耐。

    -Po: Are they gonna watch?

    你们就在这看我打?

    or should I wait till they get back to work?

    还是我应该等你们都回去再开始?

    -Master: Hit it.

    出招。

    -Po: OK , yeah. I mean, I just ate.

    好吧,我才刚吃完东西,

    So I'm still digesting.

    所以还在消化。

    So my kung fu might not be as good as... later on.

    所以我的功夫可能不像晚些那么好。

    -Master: Just hit it.

    快出招!

    All right.

    好吧。

    What you got?

    你算老几啊?

    You got nothing 'cause I got it right here.

    你算个屁,因为有我在这儿!

    You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder.

    pick on: 找……岔子 thunder: 雷电

    你找我朋友的茬?等着找死吧。

    I'm coming at you with crazy feet.

    看我佛山无影脚,你没辙了吧?

    Come on. I'm a blur. You've never seen bear style.

    blur: 模糊不清的东西

    我移型幻影,你看不见,看不见。

    You've only seen praying mantis.

    pray: 祈祷

    你就崇尚螳臂,

    Or monkey style.

    猴拳。

    Or I could come at you snickety-snake.

    金蛇狂舞袭击你。

    -Master: Would you hit it!

    你能出招吗?!

    -Po: All right. All right.

    好吧,好吧。

    -Master: Why don't you try again? A little harder.

    再来一次,重点打。

    -Po: How's that?

    怎样……啊,

    That hurts.

    疼死我了!

    This will be easier than I thought.

    这比我想得可简单多了。

    I'm feeling a little nauseous!

    nauseous: 令人作呕的

    我感到有点想吐。

    Those are hard!

    他们太难了。

    My tenders.

    tender: 嫩肉

    我的小嫩肉。

    How did I do?

    我表现如何?

    -Master: There is now a level zero.

    你给“零级”下了一个定义。

    -Mantis: There's no words.

    无话可说了。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第7讲 下一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第9讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)