看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第9讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:731  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Viper: No denying that.

    我同意你的说法。

    -Mantis: What was Master Oogway thinking?

    我不明白Oogway大师在想什么?

    The poor guy's gonna get himself killed.

    那可怜的家伙差点自送黄泉。

    -Monkey: He is so mighty!

    mighty: 有权势

    他太“无敌”了!

    The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!

    龙武士从天而降坐在火球上,

    When he walks, the very ground shakes!

    举手投足,地动山摇!

    -Tigress: One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu.

    本以为Oogway大师会选一个会功夫的,

    -Monkey: Yeah, or could at least touch his toes.

    没错,起码是一个能摸到脚趾头的。

    Or even see his toes.

    至少也要能看到自己的脚吧。

    -Po: OK.

    好吧。

    Great.

    很好。

    Hi. You're up.

    嗨,你还没睡啊。

    -Crane: I am now.

    现在醒了。

    -Po: I was just...

    我只是……

    -Crane: Some day, huh?

    不简单的一天,嗯?

    That kung fu stuff is hard work, right?

    功夫可够累人的哈?

    Are your biceps sore?

    bicep: 二头肌 sore: 酸软的

    你二头肌酸不?

    I've had a long and rather disappointing day, so,

    今天已经是又长又失望的一天了,所以,

    Yeah, I should probably get to sleep now.

    我差不多也该睡觉了。

    -Po: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. of course. OK, Thanks.

    是是,当然。谢谢。

    It's just, Man, I'm such a big fan!

    只是,我可是你们的超级粉丝。

    You guys were amazing at the Battle of Weeping River.

    卫平河战役,你们表现得太厉害了。

    Outnumbered a thousand to one but you didn't stop.

    敌人千倍于你们,你们毫无退意,

    You just...outnumber

    outnumber: 数量上超过

    你们只是……数量上超过

    Sorry about that.

    哦,不好意思哦,

    -Crane: Look, you don't belong here.

    听着,你不属于这儿。

    -Po: I know. I know. You're right.

    呃,我知道,你没错。

    I don't have... I just...

    我没有……我只是……

    My whole life I dreamed of...

    我一生都梦想……

    -Crane: No, I meant you don't belong here.

    不,我指你不属于“这儿”,

    I mean, in this room. This is my room.

    我指这个房间,这是我的房间。

    Property of Crane.

    property: 财产

    Crane产权所有。

    -Po: OK. Right, right.

    哦,好的。确实,确实。

    So, you want to get to sleep?

    那么,你想睡觉了?

    -Crane: Yeah.

    是的。

    -Po: I'm keeping you up.

    我妨碍你了。

    -Crane: We got big things tomorrow.

    明天还有要事呢。

    -Po: All right. You're awesome.

    好吧,你很彪悍!

    Last thing I'm gonna say. Bye-bye.

    我就说这么多,拜拜。

    -Crane: What was that?

    你刚说什么?

    -Po: I didn't say anything.

    我什么都没说。

    -Crane: OK. All right. Good night.

    好的,晚安。

    -Po: Sleep well.

    好梦!

    That seemed a little awkward.

    awkward: 尴尬

    貌似有点尴尬。

    Master Tigress!

    Tigeress大师!

    I didn't mean to wake you.

    没想吵醒你,

    -Tigress: You don't belong here.

    你不属于这里!

    -Po: Yeah, of course.

    是,当然。

    This is your room.

    这是你的房间。

    -Tigress: I mean, you don't belong in the Jade Palace.

    我的意思是,你不配待在翡翠宫。

    You're a disgrace to kung fu and if you have

    disgrace: 耻辱

    你让功夫蒙羞,

    any respect for who we are and what we do

    如果你对我们,还有我们的事业存有所敬重。

    you will be gone by morning.

    明早前你就该走人。

    -Po: Big fan!

    超级粉丝哦!

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第8讲 下一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第10讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)