初级口语:老友记台词跟读训练-儿时的感恩节
教程:初级口语教程  浏览:63  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    瑞秋并没有凑到去韦尔的钱,但其余五个人悄悄凑钱为她买了机票。钱德勒也说出自己不爱过感恩节的原因,是儿时一段并不愉快的记忆。今天的初级口语练习将会为您带来《老友记》这一场景下的剧中原音,结合mp3以及下方的原文和翻译,开始今天的口语练习吧!

    原文及翻译

    Rachel: Oh my god, oh you guys are so great!

    瑞秋:哦,天哪,你们太棒了!

    Monica: We all chipped in.

    莫妮卡:是大家伙一起凑的。

    Ross: We did?

    罗斯:一起凑了吗?

    Monica: You owe me twenty bucks.

    莫妮卡:你欠我二十块钱。

    Rachel: Thank you, thank you so much!

    瑞秋:谢谢你们,真的非常感谢!

    Monica: Chandler, here you go, we've got your traditional holiday feast, we got your tomato soup, your grilled cheese fixin's, and your family sized bag of Funyuns.

    莫妮卡:钱德勒,这是给你的感恩节大餐,里面有你的番茄汤、烤奶酪杂拌和家庭装的玉米洋葱圈。

    Rachel: Wait, wait Chandler, is it what you're having for Thanksgiving dinner? What is it with you in this holiday?

    瑞秋:等等,钱德勒,你感恩节晚餐就吃这个?那你还过什么节呢?

    Chandler: All right, I'm nine years old... 

    钱德勒:好吧,我九岁的时候……

    Ross: Oh, I hate this story!

    罗斯:天啊,又是这个讨厌的故事!

    Chandler: We've just finished this magnificent Thanksgiving dinner, I have, and I remember this part vividly, a mouthful of pumpkin pie, and this is the moment my parents choose to tell me they're getting divorced.

    钱德勒:我们刚吃完丰盛的感恩节晚餐,我清楚的记得那个时候的我还满口塞着南瓜派,就在这时,我的父母选择告诉我他们要离婚了。

    Rachel: Oh my god.

    瑞秋:哦,天哪。

    Chandler: Yes, very difficult to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner once you've seen it in reverse.

    钱德勒:是的,当你在感恩节看到这种并不值得感恩的场景时,你就很难享受它了。

    以上就是本期的初级口语练习内容,关注本栏目,我们每天都会为您带来一段练习助您提升口语水平。您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语能力。

    0/0
      上一篇:初级口语:老友记台词跟读训练-给宝宝读故事 下一篇:初级口语:老友记台词跟读训练-梅西百货的旧同事

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)