五人一同去看了那只飞在天上的超能狗气球,却都忘了带钥匙。今天的初级口语练习将会为您带来《老友记》这一场景下的剧中原音,结合mp3以及下方的原文和翻译,开始今天的口语练习吧!
原文及翻译
Rachel: Giant dog shadow all over the park.
瑞秋:公园里到处都是巨大的狗影。
Phoebe: Yeah, but did they have to shoot him down? I mean, that was just mean.
菲比:是的,但他们必须击落他吗?那太残忍了。
Monica: Okay, right about now, the Turkey should be crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Why are we standing here?
莫妮卡:好的,火鸡现在应该外脆内嫩了。我们为什么站在这里?
Rachel: We're waiting for you to open the door, you've got the keys.
瑞秋:我们在等你开门,你有钥匙。
Monica: No, I don't.
莫妮卡:不,我没有。
Rachel: Yes, you do. When we left, you said "got the keys".
瑞秋:是的,你有。我们离开时,你说“拿到钥匙了”。
Monica: No, I didn't. I asked, "got the keys?"
莫妮卡:不,我没有。我是在问,“拿到钥匙了?”
Rachel: No, no, no, you said "got the keys."
瑞秋:不,不,不,你说“拿到钥匙了”。
Chandler: Either of you have the keys?
钱德勒:你们俩都没有钥匙吗?
Monica: The oven is on!
莫妮卡:烤箱还开着!
Rachel: Oh, I've got to get my ticket!
瑞秋:我得去拿我的机票!
Joey: Oh, wait, wait, we have a copy of your key.
乔伊:哦,等等,等等,我们有你家的备用钥匙。
Monica: Well then get it, get it!
莫妮卡:那就去拿,去拿啊!
Joey: Hey, that tone won't make me go any faster.
乔伊:嘿,你那语气不会让我走得更快。
Monica: Joey?
莫妮卡:乔伊?
Joey: That one will.
乔伊:这个语气会。
以上就是本期的初级口语练习内容,关注本栏目,我们每天都会为您带来一段练习助您提升口语水平。您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语能力。