六人本来约好了一起度过新年,但现在大家都有了约会对象,独留罗斯一人。今天的初级口语练习将会为您带来《老友记》这一场景下的剧中原音,结合mp3以及下方的原文和翻译,开始今天的口语练习吧!
原文及翻译
Ross: Okay, so on our no date evening, three of you now are gonna have dates?
罗斯:我们明明说好了“不约会协定”,但三个人都会去约会吗?
Joey: Uh, four.
乔伊:呃,四个人。
Ross: Four.
四个人。
Rachel: No, five.
瑞秋:不,五个人。
Ross: Five.
罗斯:五个人。
Rachel: Sorry, Paolo's catching an earlier flight.
瑞秋:抱歉,巴洛会赶早班飞机过来。
Joey: Yeah. and I met this really hot single mom at the store, what's an elf to do?
乔伊:嗯,我在商店遇到了一个非常正的单身妈妈,我这个小精灵能做什么?
Ross: Okay, so I'm gonna be the only one standing there alone when the ball drops?
罗斯:所以当舞会结束时,我将成为唯一一个孤零零地站在那里的人?
Rachel: Oh, come on, we'll have a big party, and no one will know who's with who.
瑞秋:没事啊,我们会开一个大派对,没有人会知道谁和谁在一起。
Ross: Hey, this is so not what I needed right now.
罗斯:嘿,这根本不是我现在需要的。
Monica: What's the matter?
莫妮卡:怎么了?
Ross: Oh, it's Marcel. He keeps shutting me out, you know, he's walking around all the time dragging his hands.
罗斯:因为马修。他一直把我拒之门外,拖着手走来走去。
Chandler: That's so weird, I had such a blast with him the other night.
钱德勒:这太奇怪了,那天晚上我和他玩得很开心。
Ross: Really?
真的吗?
Chandler: Yeah, we played, we watch TV, that juggling thing is amazing.
钱德勒:是的,我们一起玩,一起看电视,那个杂耍真是太棒了。
Ross: What, what juggling thing?
罗斯:什么,什么杂耍?
Chandler: With the balled up socks, I figured you taught him that.
钱德勒:就是把袜子揉成一团,我以为是你教他的。
Ross: No.
罗斯:没有啊。
Chandler: You know that wasn't that big a deal, I mean just balled up socks, and a melon.
钱德勒:其实也没什么大不了的,只是把袜子揉成一团,还有一个甜瓜。
以上就是本期的初级口语练习内容,关注本栏目,我们每天都会为您带来一段练习助您提升口语水平。您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语能力。