I've Been Working on the Railroad 我一直工作在铁道上
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:1169  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      I've Been Working on the Railroad

      我一直工作在铁道上

      I've Been Working on the Railroad

      我一直工作在铁道上,

      We been working on the railroad,

      整天从早干到晚。

      AII the live-long day.

      我一直工作在铁道上,

      I`ve been working on the railroad,

      只是为了消磨时光。

      Can't yocr hear the whistle ,blowing,

      难道你没听见哨声响?

      Rise up so early in the morn;

      清晨一大早就得起身;

      Can you hear the captain shouting,

      难道你没听见队长叫?

      “Dinah, blow your horn!"

      “黛娜,快吹响你的号!”

      Dinah, won't you blow ?

      黛娜,你别吹,

      Dinah, won `t you blow ?

      黛娜,你别吹,

      Dinah, won`t you blow your horn ?

      黛娜,你别吹号。

      Dinah, won`t you blow?

      黛娜,你别吹,

      Dinah, won`t you blow ?

      黛娜,你别吹,

      Dinah, wonyou blow your horn ?

      黛娜,你别吹号。

      Someone`s in the kitchen with Dinah,

      有人同黛娜在伙房,

      Someone`s in the kitchen I know,

      我知道有人在伙房。

      Someone`s in the kitchen with Dinah,

      有人同黛娜在伙房,

      Strummin`on the old banjo, and singin`

      拨响老班卓在歌唱:

      Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,

      菲—费费德—利—伊—哟,

      Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,

      菲—费费德—利—伊—哟,

      Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,

      菲—费费德—利—伊—哟,

      Strummin` on the old banjo.

      拨响老班卓。

    0/0
      上一篇:The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock 阿尔弗瑞德 普鲁弗洛克的情歌 下一篇:When We Two Parted 我们俩分别时

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程