When We Two Parted 我们俩分别时
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:580  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      When We Two Parted

      我们俩分别时

      George Gordon Byron

      乔治 戈登 拜伦

      When we two parted

      我们俩分别时

      In silence and tears,

      相对无言地垂泪

      Half broken-hearted

      两颗心_半裂碎,

      To serve for years,

      因为即将多年相违,

      Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

      你的面容苍白冰冷,

      Colder thy kiss,

      更冷的是你的吻;

      Truly that hour foretold

      那时刻真的预兆着

      Sorrow to this !

      今日的伤心。

      The dew of the morning

      那天清晨的寒露

      Suck chill or my brow

      冷彻了我的眉宇——

      It felt like the warning

      它象是告诫

      Of what I feel now.

      我今日的感触。

      Thy vows are all broken,

      你背弃山盟海誓

      And light is thy fame ;

      声名变得轻浮:

      I hear thy name spoken,

      我听别人提起你的姓名,

      And share in its shame.

      我就会感到羞辱。

      They name thee before me,

      人们在我面前提起你,

      A knell to mine ear;

      我听来犹如丧钟;

      A shudder comes o!er me

      我忍不住周身战栗

      Why wert thou so dear ?

      我为何对你钟情?

      Thy know not I knew thee,

      他们不知道我曾认识你

      who knew thee too well :

      曾经你了解很深:

      Long, Long shall I rue thee

      我将长久哀叹你,

      Too deeply to tell.

      深沉得难以启口。

      In secret we met

      忆昔日幽会相见,

      In silence I grieve

      想今朝黯然悲伤,

      That thy heart could forget,

      你竟然把我淡忘,

      Thy spirit deceive.

      你竟然把我欺骗,

      If I should meet thee

      倘若多年以后,

      After long years,

      我们偶然相遇,

      How should I greet thee ?

      我该如何称呼你?

      With silence and tears.

      只有含着泪默默无语。

    0/0
      上一篇:I've Been Working on the Railroad 我一直工作在铁道上 下一篇:You Know My Heart 你懂我的心

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程