Goodbye Again, Cambridge 再别康桥
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:899  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Goodbye Again, Cambridge再别康桥

      Xu Zhimo徐志摩

      I leave softly, gently,轻轻的我走了,

      Exactly as I came.正如我轻轻的来,

      I wave to the western sky,我轻轻的招手,

      Telling it goodbye softly, gently.作别西天的云彩。

      The golden willow at the river edge ,那河畔的金柳,

      Is the setting sun's bride.是夕阳中的新娘,

      Her quivering reflection,波光里的艳影,

      Stays fixed in my mind.在我的心头荡漾。

      Green grass on the bank ,软泥上的青荇,

      Dances on a watery floor ,油油的在水底招摇;

      In bright reflection.在康河的柔波里,

      I wish myself a bit of waterweed,我甘心做一条水草

      Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam.那榆荫下的一潭,

      That creek in the shade of the great elms,不是清泉,

      Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow,是天上虹;

      Printed on the water And inlaid with duckweed,揉碎在浮藻间,

      It is my lost dream.沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

      Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole,寻梦!撑一支长篙,

      I get my boat into green water,向青草更青处漫溯,

      Into still greener grass.满载一船星辉,

      In a flood of starlight, On a river of silver and diamond ,在星辉斑斓里放歌。

      I sing to my heart's content.但我不能放歌,

      But, I cannot sing aloud,悄悄是别离的笙箫。

      Quietness is my farewell music;夏虫也为我沉默,

      Even Summer insects heap silence for me,沉默是今晚的康桥!

      Silent is Cambridge tonight!悄悄的我走了,

      I leave quietly As I came quietly.正如我悄悄的来,

      Gently I flick my sleeves ,我挥一挥衣袖,

      Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.不带走一片云彩!

    0/0
      上一篇:Down by the Salley Gardens 来到柳园 下一篇:I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud 我如行云独自游

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)