I Love This Land我爱这土地
Ai Qing艾青
If I were a bird,假如我是一只鸟,
I would sing with my hoarse voice.我也应该用嘶哑的喉咙歌唱:
Of this land buffeted by storms,这被暴风雨所打击着的土地,
Of this river turbulent with our grief,这永远汹涌着我们的悲愤的河流,
Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风,
And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woodsm,和那来自林间的无比温柔的黎明?
Then I would die.然后我死了,
And even my feathers would rot in the soil.连羽毛也腐烂在土地里面。
Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?为什么我的眼里常含泪水?
Because I love this land so deeply.因为我对这土地爱得深沉