双语诗歌|叶芝:都尼的提琴手 The Fiddler of Dooney
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:1384  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    双语诗歌|叶芝

    The Fiddler of Dooney

    都尼的提琴手

    When I play on my fiddle in Dooney, 当我在都尼拉响了提琴,
    Folk dance like a wave of the sea; 人们便如浪潮般舞起;
    My cousin is priest in Kilvarnet, 我的表兄是基尔瓦内的牧师,
    My brother in Mocharabuiee. 在莫卡拉比有我的兄弟。
    I passed my brother and cousin: 我顺道拜访他们两个,
    They read in their books of prayer; 他们正埋头读着祷文;
    I read in my book of songs 我也在埋头读着
    l bought at the Sligo fair. 斯莱戈集市上买来的歌本。
    When we come at the end of time 当世界末日,我们一同
    To Peter sitting in state, 站在圣彼得的座前,
    He will smile on the three old spirits, 他会对我们微微而笑,
    But call me first through the gate; 却叫我最先跨过门槛。
    For the good are always the merry, 因为善良的人才总是快乐的样子,
    Save by an evil chance, 除非遇上意外的烦恼;
    And the merry love the fiddle, 快乐的人喜爱提琴,
    And the merry love to dance: 快乐的人喜爱舞蹈。
    And when the folk there spy me, 见我进来,那些天国的人
    They will all come up to me, 马上在我身边围拢;
    With‘Here is the fiddler of Dooney!' 喊着“都尼的提琴手来了!”
    And dance like a wave of the sea. 便如浪潮般开始起舞。

    0/0
      上一篇:双语诗歌|叶芝:他渴望七彩的天衣 He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven 下一篇:双语诗歌|叶芝:箭 The Arrow

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)