双语 ● 夜长争得薄情知?
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:347  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    TUNE: TREADING ON GRASS

    踏莎行

    DREAMING ON THE RIVER

    江上感梦而作

    Light as a swallow’s flight,

    燕燕轻盈,

    Sweet as an oriole’s song,

    莺莺娇软,

    Clearly I saw you again in dream,

    分明又向华胥见。

    How could you know my endless longing night?

    夜长争得薄情知?

    Early spring dyed in grief strong.

    春初早被相思染。

    Your letter broken-hearted,

    别后书辞,

    Your needlework done when we parted,

    别时针线,

    And your soul secretly follows me.

    离魂暗逐郎行远。

    Over the southern stream

    淮南皓月冷千山,

    The bright moon chills

    冥冥归去无人管。

    0/0
      上一篇:双语 ● 肥水东流无尽期 下一篇:双语 ● 著酒行行满袂风

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)