锐意英语口语资料库2-8
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:1136  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    丹尼斯:噢,赵先生,见到您真高兴!你能来我真是太高兴了。
    Dennis: Oh, Mr Zhao, how nice to see you! I’m so glad you could make it.

    赵凯:谢谢。这么长时间了,丹尼斯先生一个劲儿地说这次烧烤,我不会错过的。
    Zhao: Thank you. Dennis has been talking about this barbecue for so long that I wouldn’t have missed it for anything.

    丹尼斯:好吧,请到后院,就像自己家一样!有很多吃得、喝的,想吃什么随便,不必客气。
    Dennis: Well, come into the backyard and make yourself at home! There’s plenty to eat and drink. Now help yourself to whatever you want. Don’t be shy!

    赵凯:谢谢。准备了这么多好吃的,看样子味道都不错。
    Zhao: Thank you. You have really prepared quite a spread here. Everything looks delicious.

    丹尼斯:噢,赵先生,给你介绍个人,这是我儿子,瑞门。
    Dennis: Oh, Mr Zhao. Here’s someone I’d like you to meet. This is my son, Rayman.

    瑞门:您好!
    Rayman: How do you do?

    赵凯:您好!高兴见到你,瑞门,关于你的情况我听到不少。
    Zhao: How do you do? I’m glad to meet you, Rayman. I’ve heard a lot about you.

    瑞门:真的?但愿都是好事情。
    Rayman: Really. I hope only good things.

    赵凯:当然。
    Zhao: Of course.

    艾丽斯:噢,您就是赵凯先生吧?我爸爸总向我们说起您。我叫艾丽斯,高兴见到你。
    Alice: Oh, you must be Mr Zhao. My daddy has told us a lot about you. I’m Alice. Glad to meet you.

    赵凯:我也是。
    Zhao: Glad to meet you, too.

    艾丽斯:我老爸对我说你总是忙工作,忙学习。今天您能抽空来和我们在一起很高兴。
    Alice: My daddy tells me you’re always busy working and studying. I’m very happy you were able to take time out to join us today.

    赵凯:是的,天天忙,没有一分钟是我自己的。所以我决定放松一天。
    Zhao: Well, I am always busy everyday. Not a minute to myself. So I decided to take a day off.

    瑞门:过来,那边有一些朋友,我给您介绍一下。
    Rayman: Come on. I’d like to introduce you to some more of my friends over there.

    赵凯:好的,艾丽斯,一会儿见。
    Zhao: Ok. See you later, Alice.

    艾丽斯:好的,玩得开心。
    Alice: Ok. Have fun!

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库2-7 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库2-9

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程