走遍加拿大 Lesson 6:At a restaurant(1)
教程:走遍加拿大  浏览:3808  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    LESSON 4 AT A RESTAURANT


    Dashan:Oh, look. It's seven o'clock. I'm hungry.
    大山:哎呀,瞧,都7点了。我饿了。

    Yunbo: I'm hungry, too. Let's go out for dinner.
    云波:我也饿了。我们出去吃饭吧。

    Rumei: Good idea. Let's try some Canadian beef.
    如梅:好主意。我们去尝一尝加拿大的牛肉吧。

    Dashan: Mmm, hmm. Canadian beef is excellent. Yunbo, please ask the front desk clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.
    大山:啊,加拿大的牛肉特棒。云波,你能不能去问问前台服务员,咱们饭店周围有没有好的牛排餐馆。

    Rumei: Please speak English ONLY, Dashan.
    如梅:大山,请你只讲英语。

    Dashan: Sorry. Yunbo, please ask the clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.
    大山:对不起。云波,请你问问前台服务员附近有没有好的牛排餐馆。

    Yunbo: Excuse me. Is there a good steak restaurant near here?
    云波:请问,附近有好牛排饭馆吗?

    Clerk: Yes, there is. There's a good restaurant about two blocks from here.
    服务员:有,离这儿两条街远的地方就有一家好饭馆。

    Yunbo: Great.
    云波:太好了。

    Clerk: Yes, Vic's Steak House is very popular.
    服务员:对,威克牛排酒家很受欢迎。

    Yunbo: How do we get to Vic's?
    云波:去威克牛排酒家怎么走?

    Clerk: First, go out the front door and turn right. Then, walk two blocks. It's on your left. It's next to the parking lot.
    服务员:先出大门向右拐,然后走两个街区。威克牛排酒家在你的左手边,紧挨着停车场。

    Yunbo: So, first we turn right. Then we go two blocks.
    云波:先出大门向右拐,再朝前走两个街区。

    Clerk: Uh huh.
    服务员:对,对。

    Yunbo: And, it's next to the parking lot?
    云波:挨着停车场?

    Clerk: Yes, you can't miss it. There's a big sign in front of it.
    服务员:对,你不会错过的。 酒家正门挂着一块很大的招牌。

    Yunbo&Dashan: Thanks.
    云波 & 大山:谢谢你。

    Clerk: You're welcome. Oh, sir. Don't forget your map.
    服务员:不客气。喂,先生,别忘了你的地图。

    Yunbo: Oh, thanks. We're in luck. There's a good steak house two blocks from here. We can walk to it.
    云波:啊,谢谢。 (对如梅说)我们运气好。 离这里两个街区有一家好牛排馆子。我们可以走着去。

    Rumei: Come on. Let's go.
    如梅:快点。我们走吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 5:Shopping(2) 下一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 7:At a restaurant(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)