走遍加拿大 Lesson 14:visiting a software company[1]
教程:走遍加拿大  浏览:3066  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    LESSON 8 VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY
    Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.
    接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。

    Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.
    大山:你好,我找格伦·帕克。

    Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?
    接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗?

    Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?
    大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗?

    Receptionist: Certainly.
    接线员:当然可以。

    Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?
    大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。

    Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.
    接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。

    Glen: Glen Parker speaking.
    格伦:我是格伦·帕克。

    Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.
    大山:你好啊,我是大山。

    Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?
    格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话?

    Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.
    大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。

    Glen: Really? What are you doing here?
    格伦:是吗?你来这儿做什么事?

    Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.
    大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。

    Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?
    格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久?

    Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?
    大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗?

    Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.
    格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗?他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。

    Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?
    大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是?

    Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?
    格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗?

    Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.
    大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗?他邀请我们去参观。

    Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.
    云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。

    Rumei: Me, too.
    如梅:我也很愿意。

    Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?
    大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢?

    Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.
    格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。

    Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.
    大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。

    Glen: So long.
    格伦:再见。

    Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
    大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。

    Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?
    云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?

    Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.
    大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。

    0/0
      上一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 13:Going to a department store[2] 下一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 15:visiting a software company[2]

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)