走遍加拿大 Lesson 25:Travel by train[2]
教程:走遍加拿大  浏览:3324  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Rumei: Bina, come and join us.
    如梅:比娜,跟我们一起来吧。

    Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.
    比娜:谢谢,大家好。

    Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.
    如梅:比娜,你还没有见到过我们的朋友大山呢。

    Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.
    比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊尔。

    Dashan:Hi, Bina.
    大山:比娜,你好。

    Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?
    如梅:你还记得我的丈夫云波吧?

    Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.
    比娜:当然记得,云波,你好。

    Dashan: Bina, please sit down.
    大山:比娜,请坐。

    Bina: Thanks.
    比娜:谢谢。

    Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.
    如梅:听我说,比娜去过中国呢。

    Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?
    大山:是吗?都去过哪几个城市?

    Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing.
    比娜:我想想。我去过好几个城市…… 上海、西安还有北京。

    Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?
    云波:太好了。你觉得上海怎么样?

    Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.
    比娜:我喜欢上海,可就是太拥挤了。

    Dashan: Did you like Beijing?
    大山:你喜欢北京吗?

    Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing.
    比娜:喜欢。但是我最喜欢西安。那里的兵马俑真是令人惊奇。

    Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day.
    Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.
    如梅:你知道,我从未去过西安。 云波,有朝一日,我们得到西安去看看。人人都说我们应该去参观那里的兵马俑。

    Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.
    大山:我亲眼见到了,我同意他们的建议。你确实应该去看看。

    Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.
    比娜:喂,给我讲讲你们的加拿大的旅行吧。

    Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.
    云波:哦,我们过得非常开心。我们是从温哥华出发的。 我们很高兴访问了不列颠哥伦比亚省,见到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。

    Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?
    比娜:你们到平原三省去了吗?

    Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.
    大山:去了,我们在那里度过了愉快的时光。

    Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.
    云波:可是那里很冷。我永远也忘不了那里的大雪。

    Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our
    first visit to a Canadian company.
    如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀请我们去参观了他的公司。我们是第一次走进
    加拿大公司的大门。

    Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.
    云波:了解公司的新技术我很高兴。

    Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.
    如梅:别忘了跟比娜讲我们的那次家宴。

    Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home.
    云波:对了,大山的朋友邀请我们到他家里去吃饭。 到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意义。

    Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?
    比娜:大山带你们去魁北克了吗?

    Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal.
    如梅:去了,大山法语讲得很好,他带我们去了魁北克市和蒙特利尔市。

    Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside.
    云波:我们还去了爱德华王子岛。能在乡村度过一段时光我很高兴。

    Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?
    比娜:你们可是游历了不少地方啊。

    Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?
    如梅:是啊。而且,我们还一直讲英语,是吧?

    Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.
    大山:是的,好啦,我们最好决定吃什么饭吧。

    Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup.
    比娜:我得看一看菜单。哦,我要蔬菜汤。

    Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.
    云波:啊,往外看呐。 看那大湖。 看起来就像是海洋。

    Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes.
    比娜:哦,那是苏必利尔湖,五大湖中最大的一个。

    Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.
    大山:乘火车旅行真好,能观赏到这么多风景。

    Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.
    比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我总是能得到身心的松弛。

    Server: May I take your order?
    服务员:要点菜吗?

    Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?
    如梅:比娜,你什么时候乘船到维多利亚?

    Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing?
    比娜:今天晚上6点的渡轮。你们呢?去北京的航班是什么时候?

    Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.
    如梅:明天早晨7点。这次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高兴与你交谈。让我们保持联系吧。

    Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.
    比娜:我希望你跟我联系。我会给你们写信的。

    Rumei: I'd like that.
    如梅:我希望这样。

    Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.
    大山:比娜,跟你交谈我很高兴。多保重。

    0/0
      上一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 24:Travel by train[1] 下一篇:查看所有《走遍加拿大》

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)