走遍加拿大 Lesson 13:Going to a department store[2]
教程:走遍加拿大  浏览:2481  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    LESSON 7 GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE
    Dashan: Wait. I don't have my scarf!
    大山:等等,我的围巾不见了。

    Rumei: Oh, no.
    如梅:哎呀,糟糕。

    Yunbo: Did you have your scarf at Roots?
    云波:在“根”商场的时候你戴着围巾了吗?

    Dashan: I think so, but I'm not sure.
    大山:我想我戴着了,不过我不敢肯定。

    Rumei: You had it at the coffee shop. I remember.
    如梅:我记得在咖啡厅时你还戴着呢。

    Yunbo: Well, let's retrace our steps. Maybe somebody found it.
    云波:我们顺原路返回吧。也许有人拾到呢。

    Dashan: Excuse me. Did you find a green wool scarf? I was here about five minutes ago.
    大山:对不起,您这儿拾到一条绿色毛围巾吗?我五分钟前曾到过这儿。

    Clerk: I can look.
    服务员:我可以找找看。

    Dashan: Thanks.
    大山:谢谢。

    Clerk: I have a grey scarf, but I don't have a green one. Sorry. Where were you in the store, sir?
    服务员:我这儿有一条灰色的围巾,没有绿色的。抱歉,你刚才在商店的什么地方了?

    Dashan: Well, first, I was in the shoe section. Then I looked at sweatsuits and jackets.
    大山:我想想,先是在鞋部,后来又看了看运动装和夹克。

    Clerk: Just a minute. Hi, it's Sue at the register upstairs. Did you find a green wool scarf? You're in luck. They have your scarf in the shoe section.
    服务员:请稍等。你好,我是楼上收款台的苏。 你们发现一条绿色的毛围巾了吗?你真幸运。你的围巾就在鞋部。

    Dashan: Oh, what a relief! Thanks for your help.
    大山:这我就放心啦。谢谢你的帮助。

    Clerk: My pleasure.
    服务员:不客气。

    Dashan: Oh, it's four-thirty. Let's take the subway back to the hotel.
    大山:喔,都4点半了,我们乘地铁回去吧。

    Rumei: Good idea. I'm tired.
    如梅:好主意,我累了。

    Yunbo: Is there a subway near here?
    云波:这儿附近有地铁吗?

    Dashan: Yes, there's one down there. Toronto has a good public transit system. There are buses, streetcars and trains to different parts of the city and to areas outside the city.
    大山:有,在那边就有。多伦多公共交通系统很方便。公共汽车、有轨电车和火车构成市内和郊外四通八达的交通网。

    Yunbo: Oh, I see.
    云波:我明白了。

    Dashan: Excuse me. How much does it cost for a subway ticket?
    大山:劳驾,请问地铁票多少钱一张?

    Agent: It's $2.00 for adults one way.
    售票员:成人单程两元。

    Dashan: Can I buy tickets here?
    大山:我可以在这儿买票吗?

    Agent: Yup.
    售票员:可以。

    Dashan: Okay. Could I have three tickets, please?
    大山:好的,请给我三张票,好吗?

    Agent: Sure. It's $6.00, please.
    售票员:当然,一共是六元。

    Dashan: Here you are. How do we get to King and Yonge?
    大山:给您钱。从这儿到金央街怎么走?

    0/0
      上一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 12:Going to a department store[1] 下一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 14:visiting a software company[1]

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)