走遍加拿大 Lesson 11:Go to a clinic[2]
教程:走遍加拿大  浏览:2600  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    LESSON 6 GO TO A CLINIC

    Receptionist: Sir, please follow me to Examination Room Number Three.
    接待员:请跟我到第三检查室。

    Doctor: Good morning, I'm Doctor Landry. What can I do for you today?
    医生:上午好。我是兰德利医生。我能为您做点什么?

    Dashan: Oh, Doctor. I don't feel well. My whole body aches. I have an upset stomach and I feel dizzy.
    大山:大夫,我觉得难受,浑身疼痛,胃部不舒服,头晕。

    Doctor: When did your symptoms begin?
    医生:这些症状是什么时候开始的?

    Dashan: They began last night. I didn't sleep.
    大山:昨天夜里开始的。 我没睡着觉。

    Doctor: Did you have a fever?
    医生:你发烧了吗?

    Dashan: Yes, I did. Sometimes I felt hot and sometimes I felt cold. I felt awful.
    大山:是的。我有时觉得冷,又有时觉得热,非常难受。

    Doctor: Did you take anything for it?
    医生:你吃什么药了吗?

    Dashan: No, I didn't.
    大山:没吃。

    Doctor: Well, first I need to listen to your chest. Then, I need to check your ears and throat. Could you unbutton your shirt for me, please? Breathe in deeply. Now breathe out. Again. Now, open your mouth wide, and say,"ah."
    医生:我先得听听你的胸部。然后我再检查一下你的耳朵和喉咙。请你把上衣的扣子解开好吗?深吸一口气,现在呼出来,再来一遍。现在张大嘴,说“ 啊……”。

    Dashan: Ah.
    大山:啊……。

    Doctor: Well, your chest sounds clear and your throat and ears look normal. But I'm concerned about your fever. I need to take your temperature.
    医生:胸部听起来很清楚,喉咙和耳朵看起来也正常。 但是我还是担心你的发烧问题。 我得量一量你的体温。

    Doctor: You probably have a virus. You should take it easy for a few days. You shouldn't get overtired. And you should also drink plenty of fluids.
    医生:你可能是感染了病毒。你要好好休息几天,不要太累,你还得多喝水。

    Doctor: Hmm. Yes, you have a slight temperature.
    医生:噢,你是有点发烧。

    Dashan: What should I take for it?
    大山:我要吃什么药来退烧呢?

    Doctor: Some acetaminophen.
    医生:吃点退热净吧。

    Dashan: Excuse me?
    大山:对不起,你说的是什么药?

    Doctor: You should take some acetaminophen for your fever. You can get some at the pharmacy across the street.
    医生:你要吃点退热净。 你可以在对面那条街的药店买到这种药。

    Dashan: How often should I take the acetaminophen?
    大山:隔多长时间吃一次?

    Doctor: You should take two tablets every four hours.
    医生:每隔四小时吃两片。

    Dashan: Okay. Thanks, Doctor.
    大山:好的,谢谢你,大夫。

    Doctor: You're welcome. Now, take care of yourself.
    医生:不客气。你多保重。

    0/0
      上一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 10:Go to a clinic[1] 下一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 12:Going to a department store[1]

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)