走遍加拿大 Lesson 16:visiting a canadian family[1]
教程:走遍加拿大  浏览:2610  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    LESSON 9 VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY
    Dashan: Hi. Glen. It's Dashan. Thanks again for yesterday. We really enjoyed visiting your office and learning more about your company.
    大山:格伦,你好。 我是大山。再次感谢你昨天的款待。我们为能拜访、加深了解你们公司感到非常高兴。

    Glen: Oh, you're welcome. Everybody at Capital enjoyed meeting you and your friends. Listen, are you free this evening?
    格伦:啊,不用客气。 首都电子公司的每个人都为能见到你和你的朋友感到高兴。喂,你今天晚上有空吗?

    Dashan: Yes.
    大山:有。

    Glen: Well, how about coming over to our house for dinner? Kathy's going to make her vegetarian lasagna tonight.
    格伦:那到我家来吃晚饭,怎么样?今天晚上凯西准备做素卤意大利宽面条。

    Dashan: That sounds great. I'd really like to come.
    大山:听起来不错,我很愿意来。

    Glen: And please invite Rumei and Yunbo, too.
    格伦:请邀请如梅、云波一起来。

    Dashan: That's very kind of you, Glen.
    大山:格伦,谢谢你。

    Glen: Come around at 6:00. We're going to have an early dinner. It's a school night for Christopher.
    格伦:6点左右到我这里吧。今天晚饭我们要早点吃,克里斯托弗晚上要去学校参加活动。

    Dashan: Great. I'm looking forward to it. See you then. Oh, Glen, what's your address?
    大山:好的,我期待着这一刻。回头见。噢,格伦,你住什么地方?

    Glen: 555 North Hinton Avenue. That's Hinton near Main. Ours is the house with the big tree in front of it.
    格伦:欣屯街北路555号,欣屯街挨着美因街。我们家房子前边有一棵大树。

    Kathy: Hello, everyone. It's wonderful to meet you all. Please come in.
    凯西:你们好。见到你们太高兴了。请进。

    Rumei: These flowers are for you, Kathy.
    如梅:凯西,这花是送给你的。

    Dashan: And here's a bottle of wine. Thanks for your kind invitation.
    大山:还有一瓶酒。谢谢你们的邀请。

    Kathy: Quite welcome. The pleasure is ours.
    凯西:不用客气,你们能来我们感到很荣幸。

    Kathy: Sit down, please. Make yourselves at home. I'm going to get Christopher. He's doing his homework in his bedroom.
    凯西:请坐吧。请不要拘束。我去把克里斯托弗叫来。他在卧室里正做作业呢。

    Glen: Would anybody care for a drink before dinner? I have rum, gin, scotch, wine...
    格伦:吃饭前有谁想喝点什么吗?我这儿有朗姆酒、杜松子酒、苏格兰威士忌、葡 萄酒……

    Yunbo: I'll have a gin and tonic, please.
    云波:我想喝点杜松子酒加苏打水。

    Glen: OK.
    格伦:好的。

    Rumei: I'd like some ginger ale, please.
    如梅:我想喝点姜汁汽水。

    Dashan: Could I have a scotch on the rocks?
    大山:给我点加冰块的苏格兰威士忌,好吗?

    Glen: Sure.
    格伦:好的。

    Kathy: This is our Christopher.
    凯西:这是我们的儿子,克里斯托弗。

    Everybody: Hi, Christopher.
    三人一起:你好。克里斯托弗。

    Christopher: Hi,everybody.
    克里斯托弗:你们好。

    Kathy: Christopher, this is Rumei. This is Yunbo and this is Dashan. Dad and Dashan went to school together.
    凯西:克里斯托弗,这是如梅,这是云波,这是大山。爸爸和大山是大学同学。

    Christopher: Hi, everybody.
    克里斯托弗:你们好。

    Dashan: What grade are you in, Christopher?
    大山:克里斯托弗,你上几年级?

    Christopher: I'm in Grade Five.
    克里斯托弗:我上五年级。

    Kathy: Christopher's going to attend a hockey camp this summer.
    凯西:克里斯托弗今年夏天要参加冰球夏令营。

    Rumei: Sounds like fun.
    如梅:听起来蛮有趣嘛。

    Christopher: Yeah. Mom, when are we going to eat dinner? I'm hungry.
    克里斯托弗:是。妈妈,我们什么时候吃晚饭啊?我饿了。

    Kathy: Very soon, honey. Glen, how about taking everyone into the dining room? I'm going to take the lasagna out of the oven.
    凯西:亲爱的,马上就吃饭。 格伦,你带大家到餐厅好吗?我去把面条从烤箱里取出来。

    Rumei: Kathy, can I help with anything?
    如梅:凯西,有什么要我帮忙的吗?

    Kathy: Oh, that's all right. Just make yourself comfortable.
    凯西:噢,没什么事,别拘束就行。

    Glen: I think everything is just about ready now.
    格伦:我看我们可以准备开饭了。

    Dashan: Mmm. Everything smells delicious.
    大山:啊,每道菜闻着都是那么香。

    Yunbo: And it looks great, too.
    云波:样子也都好看。

    Kathy: Would anyone like some more lasagna?
    凯西:还有谁想再吃点面条吗?

    Dashan: No, thanks. I'm fine. I couldn't eat another bite.
    大山:我不要,我吃饱了。 再多一口也吃不下了。

    Yunbo: I'd like another piece, please. But just a small one.
    云波:我想再要一块,就要一点。

    0/0
      上一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 15:visiting a software company[2] 下一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 17:Visiting a canadian family[2]

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)