走遍加拿大 Lesson 20:Going for a drive in the country[2]
教程:走遍加拿大  浏览:2025  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    LESSON 11--2 GOING FOR A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY


    Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some time in the country.
    如梅:出来郊游真是个好主意。在乡下转转我感到很开心。

    Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?
    大山:我也是。过得很愉快,是不是?

    Rumei: Yeah. I really enjoyed going to the flea market. I've never seen so much stuff. And everything was so cheap.
    如梅:是啊。到跳蚤市场逛游我也觉得很有趣。我以前从未见过这么多东西。而且东西是那么便宜。

    Dashan: Yes, I think you got some good deals. Yunbo, you look a bit tired.
    大山:是,我认为你们买到的东西蛮便宜。云波,我看你是累了。

    Yunbo: Yes. I'm feeling a little sleepy. We've had a lot of exercise and fresh air.
    云波:是,我觉得有点累了。今天我们得到了不少体力锻炼,又呼吸到了新鲜空气。

    Dashan: Well, let's pack up and head back to the city. We've got quite a long drive ahead of us.
    大山:那么,我们收拾行装赶回城里吧。我们还得开很远的路程呢。

    Rumei: Sounds good to me.
    如梅:我看这主意不错。

    Dashan: Rumei, would you mind putting my jacket into the trunk? Wait a minute, it's a little cold. I'll keep it on.
    大山:如梅,请把我的夹克放进汽车后部行李箱,等等,天有点凉,我还是穿着吧。

    Rumei: Sure, Dashan. Yunbo, why don't you take a nap in the back seat? I'll sit in the front with Dashan.
    如梅:好的,大山。云波,你到后座上去打个盹吧,我和大山坐在前边。

    Yunbo: Thanks. It'll be good to stretch out.
    云波:谢谢,躺下歇会儿会很舒服。

    Dashan: Okay. Rumei, you can be my navigator.
    大山:好了,如梅,你可以给我当个“领航员”吧。

    Rumei: Sure. What does a navigator do?
    如梅:当“领航员”都需要做什么?

    Dashan: A navigator checks the map and watches out for road signs.
    大山:需要查地图,观察路标。

    Rumei: I think I can handle that.
    如梅:我想这事我能做到。

    Dashan: Oh, we might be a little low on gas. How about keeping an eye open for a service station?
    大山:我们可能有点缺汽油了。你注意一下加油站的招牌吧?

    Rumei: Sure.
    如梅:好的。

    Dashan: Have you sent any postcards home yet?
    大山:你给家里人寄过明信片了吗?

    Rumei: Yes, I have. I've sent cards to my family and to my colleagues at the university. How about you?
    如梅:已经寄过了。我给家人和我大学的同事都寄过了。你呢?

    Dashan: I haven't written any yet. I guess I've been too lazy.
    大山:我还没有写过信件,我想我是太懒了吧。

    Rumei: Or too busy. Look, Dashan. There's a service station straight ahead.
    如梅:或者说是太忙了吧。大山,你看,前边有一家加油站。

    Attendant: What'll it be today, sir?
    服务员:您来点什么油?

    Dashan: Fill it up with regular, please.
    大山:普通汽油吧。

    Attendant: Coming right up. Would you open the tank for me?
    服务员:马上就得。请把油箱打开好吗?

    Dashan: Oh, sure.
    大山:好的。

    Attendant: Do you want me to check the oil for you?
    服务员:您需要我帮您检查润滑油吗?

    Dashan: No, thanks. I'm sure I have enough oil. It's a rental car. And could you clean the window, too?
    大山:不必了,我肯定里面有足够的润滑油。 这是租来的汽车。您帮我把挡风玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?

    Attendant: No problem.
    服务员:没问题。

    Dashan: Would you mind doing the back one, too?
    大山:您把后面的玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?

    Attendant: Sure thing. That'll be twenty-two dollars and fifty cents.
    服务员:好的。总共是22元50分。

    Dashan: Oh, I don't have enough cash. Do you accept credit cards?
    大山:哎呀,我没带那么多现金,用信用卡行吗?

    Attendant: Sure. We love plastic.
    服务员:当然行,我们愿意接受信用卡。

    Rumei: Dashan, wait. I might have enough cash. Yes, I do.
    如梅:大山,我这儿可能有足够的现金。看,真的够了。

    Dashan: Thanks. I'll pay you back at the hotel. Here you are.
    大山:谢谢,回到旅馆我再还你。给您钱。

    Attendant: Thanks a lot.
    服务员:谢谢。

    Dashan: Excuse me. Have we passed Highway 2 yet?
    大山:请问,我们现在过了2号高速公路了吗?

    Attendant: No, you haven't. The turn off is about ten kilometres ahead. It's Exit 55.
    服务员:还没有。出口岔道在前边大约十公里处,是第55号出口。

    Dashan: Is the turn off on the right side or on the left side?
    大山:岔道在左边还是在右边?

    Attendant: It's on your right. You can't miss it.
    服务员:在右边,不会错过的。

    Dashan: Thanks for your help.
    大山:谢谢你的帮助。

    0/0
      上一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 20:Going for a drive in the country[1] 下一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 22:Going to an art gallery[1]

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)