Buzz, what do we do? 巴斯 我们怎么办?
You know all that bad stuff I said about Andy’s attic? 记得我说过的关于安迪的阁楼的坏话吧?
- I take it all back. - You’re darn tootin’. - 我全部收回 - 早该收回了
You said it. 你是说过的
Oh darling, you were so brave. 哦 亲爱的 你太勇敢了
- You saved our lives. - And we are eternally grateful. - 你们救了我们大家 - 我们这辈子都感激不尽
- My boys. - Daddy! - 我的好孩子 - 爸爸!
Hey, where is that furball Lotso? 嘿 那个毛球抱抱熊呢?
Yeah, I’d like to loosen his stitching. 是啊 我想把它拆了
Forget it, guys. He’s not worth it. 忘了吧 伙计们 他不值得
- Hey! - Whatcha got? - 嘿! - 你捡到什么了?
I had me one of these when I was a kid. 我小时候也有一个这样的玩具
Strawberries. 草莓味的
Hey buddy! You might wanna keep your mouth shut. 嘿 老兄! 你最好把嘴闭上
- Come on, Woody. We gotta get you home. - That’s right, college boy. - 快点 伍迪 我们带你回家 - 没错 牛仔大学生
Wait, what about you guys? I mean... 等等 你们怎么办呢? 我是说...
maybe the attic’s not such a great idea. 也许阁楼真的不是个好去处
- We’re Andy’s toys, Woody. - We’ll be there for him... - 伍迪 我们可是伍迪的玩具 - 我们要永远在一起...
together. 守着他
- I just hope he hasn’t left yet. - Wait a minute. Wait, I’ll check. - 我只希望他还没走 - 等等 等等 我来看一下
Andy’s still packing. But he’s almost done. 安迪还在收拾行李 但马上就要收拾好了
- He lives halfway across town. - We’ll never get there in time. - 要穿过半个城市才到他家 - 我们肯定赶不上了
- Come on, Buster. - Honey, you’ve got everything? - 巴斯特 快过来 - 宝贝儿 东西都放进去吗?
- Yeah, just a few more boxes in my room. - Ok, come on! - 好了 就剩几个纸箱子了 - 好了 来吧!
Alright, go go go! 好了 快走 快 快!
Ok. All clear. 进去吧 没有人
Oh, there you are! 哦 终于找到你了!
Buzz... this isn’t goodbye. 巴斯... 这不是永别
- Hey, Woody. Have fun at college. - Yeah, but not too much fun. - 嘿 伍迪 祝你在大学里玩得开心 - 对 但也别开心过头了
- Woody, take care of Andy. - Yeah. - 伍迪 照顾好安迪 - 是啊
- He’s a good kid... Tell him to get a haircut. - Sure thing. - 他是个好孩子... 提醒他去理发 - 一定