VAN THE MAN:Listen to me Clifford, I'm not attacking you. I'm trying to show you.
听我说,Clifford,我不是在攻击你。 我在尝试给你看。
CLIFFORD:Show me what?
给我看什么?
VAN THE MAN:That you are not alone.
你不是独自一人。
CLIFFORD:I am alone.
我是独自一人。
VAN THE MAN:Elizabeth is agoraphobic, she is afraid of public spaces.
Elizabeth有恐旷症,她害怕公共空间。
CLIFFORD:I know how she feels.
我明白她的感受。
VAN THE MAN:Felton is terrified of germs.
Felton害怕细菌。
CLIFFORD:I don't blame him.
我没有责备他。
VAN THE MAN:Terrified.
还是害怕。
CLIFFORD:I don't blame him. Why are you showing me this? What do you want me to do?
我没有责备他。 为什么你给我看这个? 你想让我做什么?
VAN THE MAN:You should do something, anything.
你应该做些事情,任何事都可以。
CLIFFORD:I'm fine right here. I'm fine where I am.
我在这里很好。 我在哪里都很好。
VAN THE MAN:OK, OK, but are you happy?
好吧,好吧,但是你开心吗?
CLIFFORD:Not everyone is supposed to be happy.
不是每个人都应该开心的。
VAN THE MAN:Do something that makes you happy. What about your dreams?
做些让你开心的事情。 您的梦想是什么?(希望和计划等等)
CLIFFORD:I don't have dreams.
我没有梦想。
VAN THE MAN:Don't you have dreams?
你没有梦想吗?
CLIFFORD:Not everyone has dreams.
不是每个人都有梦想的。
VAN THE MAN:Ah, that's not an excuse. If you can dream it you can do it.
噢,那不是理由。 如果你会梦想,那你就能做到。
CLIFFORD:This is how I am I've been like this, I've been like this my whole life. Just leave me alone.
这就是我,我喜欢这样,我喜欢我的一生。 就让我一个人呆着。