​英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:蒙娜丽莎的微笑 场景4(mp3)
教程:英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇  浏览:1431  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:蒙娜丽莎的微笑 场景4(mp3)
    dialogue
    英语情景对话
    Joan: Hello, Miss Watson?
    琼:有人吗?沃森老师在吗?
    Miss Watson: Yes, I'm back here.
    沃森老师:在,我在后面呢。
    Joan: I've never been to this part of campus before. Where are we?
    琼:我以前从没来过这儿。这是什么地方?
    Miss Watson: No man's land, so to speak. Come on in.
    沃森老师:无人之地,可以这么说。进来吧。
    Joan: What's all this?
    琼:这都是什么?
    Miss Watson: Different things, different days. People who inspire me, artists I admire, editorials I don't. So you came to see me.
    沃森老师:不同时候的不同的事,给我灵感的人,我所喜欢的艺术家,不喜欢的社论。你来找我有事吗?
    Joan: You gave me a C.
    琼:你只给我个"C"。
    Miss Watson: I'm kind.
    沃森老师:我已经很仁慈了。
    Joan: The assignment was to write about Bruegel. that's what I did.
    琼:你留的作业是《论勃鲁盖尔》,我是按照你说的做了。
    Miss Watson: No, what you did was copy Strauss.
    沃森老师:不,你只是抄袭了施特劳斯的一些东西。
    Joan: I was referencing an expert.
    琼:我只是引用专家的东西。
    Miss Watson : If I wanted to know what he thought, I'd buy his book.
    沃森老师:如果我想知道他的想法,我完全可以去买他的书。
    Joan: Miss Watson, with all due respect—
    琼:沃森老师,我对您是尊敬的……
    Miss Watson: Bruegel was a storyteller. Find the stories, break them down into smaller pieces. You might actually enjoy it.
    沃森老师:勃鲁盖尔是一个故事家。找到他的故事,分成小段来读。你会喜欢的。
    Joan: You're giving me another chance?
    琼:你是说再给我一次机会吗?
    Miss Watson: So it seems.
    沃森老师:算是这样吧。
    Joan: Is that my file? What's it say?
    琼:那是我的档案吧,上面写着什么?
    Miss Watson: Well, let's see. Straight A's.
    沃森老师:看一下吧,全是 "A"。
    Joan: Until now.
    琼:除了这次。
    Miss Watson: President of the poetry society, captain of the debate team, co-captain of the tennis club, founder of the horticulture league.
    沃森老师:你是诗歌协会主席、辩论队领队、网球俱乐部副会长、园艺联盟的创立者。
    Joan: I sound like a pompous ass.
    琼:我听起来很了不起嘛!
    Miss Watson: Yes, you do, but a very busy one. And it says here that you're pre-law. What law school are you gonna go to?
    沃森老师:是的,你可是个大忙人。上面写着你是法律预科生。你想去哪个法学院?
    Joan: I hadn't really thought about that. I mean, after I graduate, I'm planning to get married.
    琼:这我还没想过。我是说,毕业后,我准备结婚。
    Miss Watson: And then?
    沃森老师:然后呢?
    Joan: And then I'll be married.
    然后我就结婚了。
    Miss Watson: You can do both. Just for fun, if you could go to any law school in the country, which would it be?
    沃森老师:你可以两者兼顾。我只是问着玩儿的,如果要选的话,你会去哪所?
    Joan: Yale, Yale. They keep five slots open for women, one unofficially. for a Wellesley girl.
    琼:耶鲁,耶鲁大学,他们招五个女生,其中一个是不公开的给韦尔兹利女校的保留名额。
    Miss Watson: But you haven't really thought about it.
    沃森老师:但你却没想过要去。
    英语单词学习笔记
    no man's land n. 无人区域,真空地带
    so to speak 可以说,可谓
    inspire v. 激励,使有灵感
    editorial n. 报刊社论,评论
    Bruegel 勃鲁盖尔(约1525—1569),出生于安特卫普东部的一个农民家庭,一生以农村生活作为艺术创作题材,人们称他为“农民的勃鲁盖尔”。他善于思想,天生幽默,喜爱夸张的艺术造型,因此人们又赠给他一个外号叫“滑稽的勃鲁盖尔”。他是欧洲美术史上第一位“农民画家”。
    reference vt.提及提到以供参考;指……
    due adj. 适当的,合适的
    straight A's 学习成绩全优
    horticulture n. 园艺学
    pompous adj. 华而不实的;自负的;傲慢的
    ass n. 傻瓜;笨蛋.
    pre-law adj. 法学院预科的
    slol n. 表格、系统、组织中的)位置,空位
    unofficially adv. 非官方地,非正式地;非法定地
     
    0/0
      上一篇:​英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:蒙娜丽莎的微笑 场景3(mp3) 下一篇:​英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:蒙娜丽莎的微笑 场景5(mp3)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)