影视剧中的职场美语 第71期:互相鼓励
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:426  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    John:I'm not gonna let you sell my brother's office.
    约翰:我不会让你把我哥哥的办公室卖掉的。
    Jenna:It's not up you or me.
    珍娜:这不是你或我可以决定的。
    It belongs to Jeremy and Elena.
    杰米和艾莲娜才有权决定。
    John:But they're minors, so I get the final say,being that I'm the estate's trustee.
    约翰:但是他们还小所以最后我说了算,我才是遗产受托人。
    Elena:He said his trip is openended.
    艾莲娜:他说他这趟来没定什么时候回去。
    Matt:Uncle John. I never really liked that guy.
    马特:我一点都不喜欢约翰叔叔。
    Elena:Heh. Does anyone?
    艾莲娜:有人喜欢么?
    Matt:I am here for moral support if you need me.
    马特:我永远在精神上支持你。
    Elena:Thanks. I think I'll suffer this one alone.
    艾莲娜:谢了,我想这次我得独自忍受了。
    You've been through enough.
    你已经承受够多的了
    Matt:Thank you, by the way, for just... for everything you did at Vicki's funeral and her memorial.
    马特:顺便说句谢谢你,为了... 为了你在维姬葬礼和悼念会上所做的一切。
    I couldn't have done it without you.
    没有你我就撑不住了。
    Elena:Of course, Matt.
    艾莲娜:马特,这是应该的。
    So is Caroline still baking for you guys around the clock?
    卡洛琳还整天给你们做饭?
    Matt:She finally went to her dad's, which is a good thing, because my mom was gonna strangle her if she dropped off more lasagna.
    马特:她终于去她爸爸那儿了这是件好事,因为如果她再做烤面条我妈妈真要杀了她。
    Elena:Oh.
    艾莲娜:噢。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第70期:投诉抱怨 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第72期:互相帮助

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)