影视剧中的职场美语 第98期:谈谈麻烦
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:593  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Betty:Hey, Lamanda...I just forgot one thing. I need to scoot back to my desk.
    贝蒂:嘿,拉曼达…我刚才忘了一样东西,我得马上去我桌子上拿。
    Lamanda:Sorry.
    拉曼达:不好意思。
    Betty:Aah, excuse me?
    贝蒂:啊,什么?
    Lamanda:You are no longer permitted in these offices.
    拉曼达:你现在起不能进办公室了。
    Now I have received word you are no longer an employee.
    我已经收到消息,你不再是这里的雇员了。
    Betty:You received word from me. I told you that.
    贝蒂:你是从我这得到消息的,是我和你说的。
    If I hadn't, you wouldn't know.
    如果我不说,你是不会知道的。
    Lamanda:Suarez, I have a gun, and I will not hesitate to use it.
    拉曼达:苏亚雷斯,我可是有枪的,而且我也会毫不犹豫地使用它。
    Betty:They give you a gun?
    贝蒂:他们发了一把枪给你?
    Lamanda:No, girl, they didn't give me a gun,
    拉曼达:没有,小姐,他们没有发给我,
    but I swear to you, I will jump out this circle desk and tackle you.
    不过我向你保证,我会从这圆桌里跳出来抓住你的。
    Betty:It'll just be a second.
    贝蒂:我就一秒钟的事儿。
    Lamanda:Okay, here I come, because see, you...
    拉曼达:好吧,我来真的了,因为你看,你…
    Betty:Okay, okay, okay. I,m going.
    贝蒂:好吧,好吧,好吧。我这就出去。
    Lamanda:Get on out of here. That's right, and trust me,
    拉曼达:快离开。没错,相信我,
    you don't want to mix up with the weekend security, Suarez.
    你可不想和周末保安过不去的,苏亚雷斯。
    Respect yourself and get out of here.
    自重一点然后滚出去。
    I see you, Suarez!
    我看到你了,苏亚雷斯!
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第97期:过关斩将 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第99期:换位思考

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)