影视剧中的职场美语 第79期:烦躁不安
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:412  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SAM:We just stopped in town to take a look at the new factory, and then we're going to drive on down to Florida.
    山姆:我们只是来这儿视察一个新的工厂,然后我们会去佛罗里达。
    GEORGE:Oh. . .
    乔治:噢。
    JANE:Why don't you have your friends join us?
    简:为什么不让拿到朋友也和我们一起呢?
    SAM:Why, sure. Hey, why don't you kids drive down with us, huh?
    山姆:对,当然啦。嗨,你们也和我们一起去,怎么样?
    GEORGE:Oh, I'm afraid I couldn't get away, Sam.
    乔治:哦,我恐怕走不开啊,山姆。
    SAM:Still got the nose to the old grindstone, eh? Jane, I offered to let George in on the ground floor in plastics, and he turned me down cold.
    山姆:还是那么兢兢业业啊,嗯?简,我曾提出让乔治跟我联手起家做塑料,但是他把我拒绝了。
    GEORGE:Oh, now, don't rub it in.
    乔治:好吧,别在旧伤口上撒盐了。
    SAM:I'm not rubbing it in. Well, I guess we better run along.
    山姆:我可没那么做,恩,我们最好还是上路吧。
    JANE:Awfully glad to have met you, Mary.
    简:见到你真高兴,玛丽。
    MARY:Nice meeting you.
    玛丽:见到你很高兴。
    GEORGE:Goodbye.
    乔治:再见。
    JANE:Goodbye, George.
    简:再见,乔治。
    SAM:So long, George. See you in the funny papers.
    山姆:再见,乔治。在连环漫画报那见。
    GEORGE:Goodbye, Sam.
    乔治:再见,山姆。
    MARY:Have fun.
    玛丽:玩得开心。
    GEORGE:Thanks for dropping around.
    乔治:谢谢能来看我们。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第78期:安慰某人 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第80期:金字招牌

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)