影视剧中的职场美语 第70期:投诉抱怨
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:601  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Police:Thank you for filing a complaint with my superior, Dr. Cooper.
    警察:多谢你向我上级投诉我,库珀博士。
    I understand you want to recant your statement about Howard Wolowitz.
    我明白你想要撤销对霍华德?沃罗威茨的说辞。
    Sheldon:Yes.
    谢耳朵:没错。
    Police:Was your statement untrue?
    警察:你的说辞是假的吗?
    Sheldon:No.
    谢耳朵:是真的。
    Police:Then I'm afraid you can't withdraw it.
    警察:那我恐怕你没法撤销。
    Sheldon:I'm sorry. I don't recall you saying "No backsies."
    谢耳朵:不好意思,你可没说"不许反悔"。
    Police:Is there anything else?
    警察:还有其它事吗?
    Sheldon:Yes. I'd like to offer a laudatory statement about Howard's many excellent qualities that I believe will tip the scales back in his favor.
    谢耳朵:有的。我想发表一番对霍华德许多优秀品质的赞美我相信这能扭转局势。
    "Howard Joel Wolowitz.
    霍华德?约尔?沃罗威茨。
    H is for honesty, of which he has much.
    H 代表诚实 他的确相当诚实 "
    "O's for outstanding, "Which he is such.
    O 代表杰出,他也正是如此。
    "W's for witty, he's quick with a joke.
    W 代表风趣,他的确很会讲笑话。
    A's for artistic, his ability..."
    A 代表艺术才华 他可以…
    Police:I'm sorry. Dr. Cooper, this matter is already closed.
    警察:我很抱歉,库珀博士,这没得谈了。
    Sheldon:But I still have "rd Joel Wolowitz" Left to go.
    谢耳朵:但名字的剩余部分我还没说完呢。
    Police:It's closed.
    警察:这事儿已经完结了。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第69期:讨价还价 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第71期:互相鼓励

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)