影视剧中的职场美语 第92期:故意刁难
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:459  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Daniel:She wants me.
    丹尼尔:她是冲着我来的。
    Betty:Excuse me?
    贝蒂:什么?
    Daniel:Well, you were there. You saw it, right?
    丹尼尔:你在那的。你看见了,对吧?
    Betty:I didn't really pick up on it.
    贝蒂:我不是很懂。
    Daniel:Come on. Sexaholics? That was clearly a jab at me.
    丹尼尔:性爱狂?那分明就是针对我。
    She gave you the article because she knew I'd see it.
    她把文章给你因为她知道我会看的。
    Betty:Daniel, you think maybe you're reading just a little bit too much into this?
    贝蒂:丹尼尔,你不觉得你有点太代入角色了吗?
    Daniel:No, no, no, no, no. Trust me. I know women.
    丹尼尔:不,不,不。相信我。我了解女人。
    She's playing games.
    她在耍花招。
    But you know what?
    但是你知道吗?
    It's fine. I'll just play games right back.
    没关系。我打算奉陪到底。
    Betty:Daniel do you actually have something for me to do?
    贝蒂:丹尼尔,你真的有事让我做吗?
    Daniel:Yeah. I, I need you to pick up my dry cleaning.
    丹尼尔:有,我,我想让你去帮我把干洗的衣服拿回来。
    I need you to buy me a new sliding plastic thingy for under my chair.
    再去帮我的椅子买一个新的塑料的圆圆的东东。
    That one's worn out.
    那个已经磨坏了。
    Betty:"Sliding plastic thingy".
    贝蒂:“塑料的圆圆的东东”。
    Coming right up.
    马上就来。
    Daniel:Betty! I'll tell you what.
    丹尼尔:贝蒂!我告诉你。
    I do have something more important for you.
    其实我还有更重要的事要给你做。
    You know I need a writer for that hotel review.
    我需要一个作者给我些那篇酒店的评论。
    Why don't you do it?
    要不你写吧?
    Betty:What? What, I can write the review?
    贝蒂:什么?我能写评论?
    Shut up. Really?
    不会吧。真的?
    Daniel:Yeah, it'll be fun. The hotel is 50 Prince in Shoo.
    丹尼尔:没错,会很有趣的。酒店式在Soho 区的50 Prince。
    You can just change the reservation to your name, if you want.
    你可以把预留房间的名字改成你的,如果你想的话。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第91期:谈论公司状况 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第93期:改变主意

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)