影视剧中的职场美语 第83期:公司派对
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:511  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Lynette:How's your back?
    莱纳蒂:你的背怎么样了?
    Tom:If I don't breathe, great. God, it has been so long since my back has acted up.
    汤姆:如果不喘气的话很好。天呐,我的悲痛很久没发作了。
    Then wham, out of the blue,I'm crying by a tree stump.
    然后,突然间我疼得靠着一个树桩上哭起来了。
    Lynette:Well, you're under a lot of stress.
    莱纳蒂:哎,你压力太大了啊。
    You got a new kid in the family. You're job hunting.
    家里又添了一位成员,你还在找工作。
    Tom:Ugh. Are we gonna fight about that again?
    汤姆:啊,我们又要为这个吵架了吗?
    Cause if so, I'm gonna need those last four muscle relaxants.
    因为如果是那样的话,我需要把最后4片肌肉迟缓药也吃了。
    Lynette:No, I don't wanna fight.
    莱纳蒂:不,我不想吵架。
    In fact, I was thinking...If you can't find something you like in advertising, maybe you should cast a wider net.
    事实上,我在想,如果你不能在广告业找到你喜欢的工作,也许你可以找找别的。
    Tom:Meaning what?
    汤姆:什么意思?
    Lynette:You're a bright guy.
    莱纳蒂:你是个聪明人。
    Isn't there anything else you might wanna do?
    难道没有其他事是你想做的?
    Tom:I'd like to play bass for Aerosmith.
    汤姆:我想给史密斯飞船乐队当男低音。
    Lynette:Okay, let's call that the backup plan.
    莱纳蒂:好吧,我们把它列入备选计划。
    But, seriously, don't you have some road not taken, some dream you never got around to?
    不过说正经的,你还有没有想做而没做的事,有没有还没实现的梦想?
    Tom:I don't know, maybe.
    汤姆:不知道,也许吧。
    Lynette:Maybe?
    莱纳蒂:也许?
    Tom:I don't know. You get married.
    汤姆:我不知道,你结婚了。
    You have kids and...you lose track of that stuff.
    有孩子了,那么,你所有的梦想就离你远去了。
    Lynette:Well, think about it, okay?
    莱纳蒂:哦,那你好好想想吧,行吗?
    Cause whatever you wanna do, I'm in your corner.
    因为无论你想做什么,我都支持你。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第82期:谈论职业病 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第84期:背后言语

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)