影视剧中的职场美语 第97期:过关斩将
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:485  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Bob:Can I speak with you for a moment?
    鲍勃:我能和你说几句话吗?
    I owe you an apology.
    我要向你道歉,
    What I asked you to do was wrong.
    我让你做的事情是不对的。
    I've been with this company for 30 years.
    我为这公司效力30年了。
    We've been through a lot of turmoil and made a lot of difficult choices.
    我们一起经历了无数风风雨雨,也做出了很多艰难的选择。
    Some I regret to this day.
    有些让我懊恼至今,
    But right now, I'm dealing with someone who is a real danger to us, to everyone.
    但是,现在我要面对的是对我们构成成胁的人,对每个人。
    And I,m afraid that in my haste to deal with him,
    我怕我急于求成,
    I overstepped my bounds.
    过界了。
    Suresh:The file you are holding, Adam Monroe.
    苏雷什:你是指你拿着的那个档案,亚当门罗。
    Bob:Yes. You,re valuable to us,Dr.Suresh.
    鲍勃:是的,你对我们很重要,苏雷什博士。
    Not just for your blood or your knowledge, but to keep us in line.
    不仅仅是因为你的血液或者学识,而是你能让我们有序进行。
    Suresh:Molly still isn't well.
    苏雷什:莫利还不是很乐观,
    So I can't take her away from here.
    所以我不能把她从这儿带走。
    But you've given me no reason to trust you.
    但是你的玴由不足以让我相信你。
    Bob:I know, I know. We both have a lot at stake.
    鲍勃:我知道,我知道。
    I have someone at my disposal, someone who can make sure there's no further misunderstandings. Sounds good?
    我们都危若累卵。我安排了人,可以确保不会再有谈会了,听起来不错吧?
    Suresh:I don't really have a choice, do I?
    苏雷什:我别无选择,不是吗?
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第96期:实话实说 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第98期:谈谈麻烦

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)