潮流英语情景对话张口就来Unit55:寿桃
教程:潮流英语情景对话张口就来  浏览:817  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      F:Look!Someone is celebrating his birthday.

      F:看,那边有人正在庆祝他的生日。

      M:This must be his 20th birthday. No doubt about it. In America, many guys celebrate it in bars.

      M:这一定是他20岁的生日。毫无疑问。在美国有很多男孩子来酒吧庆祝他们20岁的生日。

      F:That's interesting. But it would be really expensive,I suppose. Just think about all the drinks.

      F:挺有趣的。不过我猜那一定很贵。光想想那些饮料就知道了。

      M:No. If it's your birthday,then you don't need to pay a cent. Just blow out the candles and open the gifts. Your friends will take care of everything.

      M:不是的。如果是你的生日,你就不用花一分钱,只要吹生日蜡烛、收礼物就可以了。你的朋友会把一切都张罗好的。

      F:Wow. That's wonderful.

      F:哇,那太棒了。

      M:What about in China? What would you do to celebrate your birthday?

      M:在中国怎么样啊?你们是怎样庆祝生日的呢?

      F:Nowadays,it has no difference from America. But in old times,we had traditional ways to celebrate it.

      F:现在和美国没什么差别。但在以前,我们用传统的方式来庆祝生日。

      M:Oh,really? Anything special?

      M:哦,真的吗?有什么特别的吗?

      F:Mother would cook“long-life noodles".And for elder people , we'll prepare longevity peaches. Just for blessing.

      F:妈妈会煮“长寿面”。如果是给老人过生日,就要准备寿桃。都是用来送祝福的。

      M:Wow,longevity peaches!What's that? Real peach?

      M:哇,寿桃。那是什么啊?是真的桃子吗?

      F:No. They are made of wheat flour and they look just like real peaches.

      F:不是的。它们是用麦粉做的,不过看起来就跟真的桃子一样。

      M:Why peach? Is there any interesting tale behind it?

      M:为什么是桃子呢?这里面有什么有趣的传说吗?

      F:Yes. The Goddess is said to own some magical peach trees in heaven. If you eat peaches grown on those trees, you will never die.

      F:有啊。传说王母娘娘在天上拥有一些神奇的桃树。如果你吃了那些桃树上结出的桃子,你就能长生不老。

      M; Oh,I know that. The Monkey King once stole a lot of them, which pissed the Goddess off. Cool!

      M:哦,我知道这故事。美猴王有一次偷吃了一些,把王母娘娘给惹恼了。真好玩!

      重点词汇

      celebrate庆祝

      I was in a mood to celebrate.我很想庆祝一番。

      blow out吹灭

      candle蜡烛

      I blew out the candle.我吹灭了蜡烛。

      long-lived noodles长寿面

      May : Mother would cook "long-lived" noodles. 阿美 : 妈妈会煮“长寿面”。

      longevity peaches寿桃

      Jimmy : Wow, Longevity Peaches! 吉米 : 哇,寿桃。

      wheat flour麦粉

      Stone ground wheat flour and cracked wheat just describe how grain is processed. 石磨麦面粉和碾碎麦只是描述麦粒是被如何加工的。

      tale传说

      Arctic Tale 北极传说 ; 北极故事

      goddess女神

      ...Diana, the goddess of war.…战争女神黛安娜。

      piss off恼怒

      I was really pissed off.我真地厌烦了。

    0/0
      上一篇:潮流英语情景对话张口就来Unit54:晚点回家 下一篇:潮流英语情景对话张口就来Unit56:中秋节

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)