dialogue 1
Sally: finally we're on board!
终于上飞机了啊!
Harry: yes. It was so crowded. I'm worn-out. Let's find our seats.
是啊,真挤,累死我了,先找座位吧。
S: are they window seats or aisle seats?
是靠窗的还是靠过道的座啊?
H: let me see… yes, one window seat and one aisle.
我看看,一个靠窗,一个靠过道。
S: ok. But can I trede my seat with you? I prefer the one near the window. I'm a terrible flyer. I always get airsick and can never relax until after I've landed.
那我能跟你换座位吗?我晕机,飞机着陆前,我都会很紧张,所以想换座位。
H: that's fine. I'd like to be on the aisle anyway. It's easier to get in and out.
没问题,我正好想挨着过道呢,进出方便。
S: thanks. Where shall we put our luggage?
太好了,谢谢!行李放哪里啊?
H: I think the smaller carry-on bag can go in the overhead compartment, and the others can go under the seat.
小的随身包就放上面的行李架上,其他的放座位底下吧。
S: good idea.
好的。
H: don't forget to keep the seat belt on.
别忘了系好安全带。
S: ok. Hope it's a pleasant trip.
嗯,希望旅途顺利。
H: yes!
是啊!
S: and no hijackers.
可别碰上劫机的。
H: oh, you have too wild of an imagination.
哦,你想得太多了。
dialogue 2
H: Is this seat taken?
这儿有人吗?
S: No. Plcase sit down.
没有,请坐.
H: Thanks.
谢谢.
S: Are you also going to Beijing?
你也是去北京吗?
H: Yes, on a business trip. How about yuu?
掀是啊,出差.你呢?
S: I'm taking a vacation to visit a friend these Have you ever been there before?
放假去看朋友,你以前去过北京吗?
H: Yes, I Went there oncc last summer.
去年夏天去过一次
S: Rcally? What did you think?
是吗,感觉怎么样?
H: I think it is amazing. You can enjoy both the traditional Chinese cukurc aswc¨ as the vitality of a modern cosmopolitan city. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the subway.
挺棒的!既可以欣赏中国传统文化,又能颁略现代大都市的活力,唯一美中不足的就是北京的地铁l-厂
S: Was it that crowded?
是很挤吗?
H: Yes.These were always so many pcoplc. Af/er taking the subway during the rush hour,
you'II envy sardines in their cans.
是啊,总是有很多人,你要是高峰期坐的话,一定会羡慕罐头里的沙丁鱼的。
S: Oh, maybe I cantalcC the bus oreven rent a car.
这样啊,那我还是坐公共汽车或者租辆车吧.
H: 11uu's a good idea. Wish you a great vacation!
这主意不错,祝你玩得愉快!
S: Thank you very much!
谢谢!