上次我没有抱怨。
I guess there are usually a lot of cabs lined up here.
我猜通常这里有很多出租车排队。
I'd definitely like to get to my room as soon as possible.
我想尽快回我的住所。
Don't mention it.
别那么客气。
I believe the taxi stand is just over here on the left.
我认为这里的出租车停靠站在左边。
Yes, that looks like it over there.
是的,看起来就在那里。
So which hotel are you staying at this time?
这次你住哪个酒店?
The Belmont for now;...
贝尔蒙特酒店…
...the same one I stayed at last time I was here.
…和上次来这里住的一样的。
Okay, I've heard that's a nice place.
好的,我听说那里不错。
I think so.
我也觉得。
This one is our cab.
这是我们的出租车。
That's good.
是的。
I can imagine.
我猜想到了。
We need to go to the Belmont Hotel, please.
我们需要去贝尔蒙特酒店。
Okay, ma'am, let me pop the trunk for you.
好的,女士,让我来为你开车。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I really appreciate your coming here to meet me today.
我很感激你今天来看我。
It's my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。