Rapport with the client is critical.
与客户关系融洽是至关重要的。
In your point of view, Mark,...
在你看来,马克,
...has informal feedback led to any significant changes in the way you deal with clients?
非正式反馈使你在应对客户的方式发生了什么重大转变吗?
I think it has made me more diplomatic in dealing with complaints.
我认为它使我在处理投诉时更加注意外交辞令。
I'd like to ask for clarification of what you mean by that.
我想让你解释清楚你的意思是指什么?
Let me get a show of hands of the number of people here who have lost their temper dealing with complaints?
在座的人们,请举手让我看一下,你们谁在处理投诉时发过脾气?
Lots of us.
我们当中很多人都会这样。
I tended to do that too.
我也倾向于这样做。
That was because my expectation was that I had to defend the product.
因为我的期望是必须维护产品。
Now I acknowledge the complaint as a situation where the client is offering informal feedback.
现在我将这种投诉视为客户所提供的非正式反馈。
Can we afford to ignore informal feedback from our clients?
我们能够承担起忽视客户非正式反馈的责任吗?