Would anyone like to comment on that last suggestion?
有人想对最后一条建议做出评论吗?
I totally agree with you, Bob. I can see how it could really help sales.
我完全同意你,鲍勃,我可以看到它真的有助于销售。
I think to a certain extent it might work, but perhaps not in the case of every client.
我认为在某种程度上它可能会起作用。但是或许并不是对每一个客户而言。
Sometimes clients appreciate a more direct approach.
有时候客户更欣赏直接的方式。
Karen is right.
凯伦是正确的。
I can think of a few cases...
我能想到一些情况…
...when clients have reacted negatively to the approach you've outlined, Bob.
…当客户对你所介绍的方法做出消极反应时,鲍勃。
Of course I am in favor of using a range of techniques to suit different clients.
当然,我赞成使用一系列的技巧来适应不同的客户。
Why don't we hear from other people at the table now.
我们为什么不听听在座其他人的意见呢?
Who else has an idea to share with us?
还有谁有想法与我们分享?