扎拉图斯特拉如是说 第1期:序言
教程:扎拉图斯特拉如是说  浏览:1163  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Zarathustra's Discourses

    扎拉图斯特拉如是说

    Zarathustra's Prologue

    序言

    When Zarathustra was thirty years old, he left his home and the lake of his home, and went into the mountains.

    苏鲁支三十岁了,离开他的故乡和故乡的湖水,隐入山林。

    There he enjoyed his spirit and solitude, and for ten years did not weary of it.

    于是,独首怡悦心神,玩味寂寞,十年间未尝疲倦。

    But at last his heart changed,--and rising one morning with the rosy dawn, he went before the sun, and spoke thus to it:

    但最后他的心意改变了——一日之晨,与朝霞俱起,在日先前,向日球作如是说:

    尼采

    You great star!

    “伟大底星球!

    What would be your happiness if you had not those for whom you shine!

    倘若不有为你所照耀之物,你的幸福何有?

    For ten years have you climbed here to my cave:

    十年间你在此照上我的崖穴,

    you would have wearied of your light and of the journey, had it not been for me, mine eagle, and my serpent.

    想你必已倦于光明,倦此修途,设若未曾有我,及我的飞鹰和长蛇。

    But we awaited you every morning, took from you your overflow and blessed you for it.

    但每日早晨我们等候你,拒取你的丰馀而向你祝福。

    Lo!I am weary of my wisdom, like the bee that has gathered too much honey;

    看呵!我厌足了智慧,如采取了过多的蜜的蜜烽,

    I need hands outstretched to take it.

    我需要向我求索之手。

    I would fain bestow and distribute, until the wise have once more become joyous in their folly, and the poor happy in their riches.

    我愿意赠与,分给,直使人群中的智者重欢其愚庸,贫者更欣其富足。

    Therefore must I descend into the deep:

    于是,我必须降至深渊,

    as you do in the evening, when you goes behind the sea, and gives light also to the nether-world, you exuberant star!

    如你在夜间之所为,投入大海之后而犹布光明于彼士,你这太过丰盛底星球!

    Like you must I GO DOWN, as men say, to whom I shall descend.

    我必须像你一样堕落,如我欲下往之之人群所云。

    Bless me, then, you tranquil eye, that can behold even the greatest happiness without envy!

    然则祝福我吧,你宁静底眼光,可以观莫大之幸福而不生嫉妒之眼!

    Bless the cup that is about to overflow, that the water may flow golden out of it, and carry everywhere the reflection of your bliss!

    祝福满引的深杯哟,金波从而泛溢,随处映著你的欢乐底容辉!

    Lo! This cup is again going to empty itself, and Zarathustra is again going to be a man.

    看呵!这杯将更倾完,苏鲁支将更为凡人了。”

    Thus began Zarathustra's down-going.

    如是开始苏鲁支的堕落。

    0/0
      上一篇:查看所有《扎拉图斯特拉如是说》 下一篇:扎拉图斯特拉如是说 第2期:序言(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程