他其实没那么喜欢你 第88期:遇到情场高手
教程:他其实没那么喜欢你  浏览:654  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    The "But Now I'm Playing in the Big League"Excuse

    “但是我现在在大联盟打球”的借口

    Dear Greg, I've been on three dates with a guy who'sa really great catch.

    亲爱的格雷格:我最近和一个男的约会三次了,他真的是一个情场高手。

    He is a journalist who has a incredibly exciting life!he travels, goes on adventures, and has incrediblyinteresting observations about it all.

    他是一名记者,生活令人难以置信的精彩!旅游,探险,而且对所有这些活动都有令人难以置信的有趣的观察。

    He's also really funny.

    他还非常有趣。

    He compliments me and seems to like me and keeps asking me out.

    他夸我,而且好像喜欢我,还一直约我出去。

    他其实没那么喜欢你 第88期:遇到情场高手
    He always says he's had a great time with me.

    他经常说跟我在一起很开心。

    But in fact, in the three dates we've had together, he actually hasn't asked me one questionabout myself.

    但是实际上,在我们这三次约会当中,他真的没有问过我一个关于我自己的问题。

    He is obviously really into me, otherwise why would he keep asking me out and telling me hownice I look?

    他明显是喜欢我的,否则他为什么老是约我出去,总是对我说我有多漂亮?

    Maybe this is what it's like dating exciting guys.

    也许跟一个令人亢奋的家伙约会就是这样的吧。

    He's a great catch, Greg!

    格雷格,他真的是一个情场高手。

    Signed: Ronda

    郎达

    Dear Captive Audience, you are so lucky to be with such an exciting guy.

    亲爱的被俘虏的观众:你能和这样一个有精彩生活的家伙约会真是幸运。

    You get to watch him perform conversational masturbation on you. Hot.

    你看他对你进行言语方面的挑逗来自我满足。绝了。

    He's clearly as impressed with himself as you are.

    正如你一样,他显然知道他自己对你的印象。

    I hate to tell you this, but he's not into you.

    我不愿意告诉你这个,但是他不喜欢你。

    He's into how you look listening to him.

    他喜欢你是怎么留心听她讲话。

    When I met my wife, all I wanted to do was ask her questions.

    当我和我妻子见面时,我想做的就是问她问题。

    How else was I going to know what she was all about?

    我怎样才能知道她的方方面面?

    Yes, I liked telling her my story too—I wanted to impress her with feats of glory! But it was aneven exchange, because I thought she was the catch.

    没错,我也喜欢跟她说我的故事。我想通过各种炫耀各种荣耀给她留下印象!但是这甚至是一次交换,因为我认为她捕获了我。

    When two people are connecting, they hunger for information about each other, a sliver ofwhat life is like when you're not together, a glimpse into their past, a peek into their mind, allin hopes of getting under their skin.

    当两个人连结在一起的时候,他们都会苛求对方的信息,有一小部分的生活就像是当你们不在一起的时候,你会窥探他们的过去,进去他们的内心,想要知道关于他们的任何细枝末节。

    This guy sounds like a megalomaniac.

    这个家伙听起来像是个自大狂。

    At the very least he should be asking you what kind of underwear you're wearing.

    至少,他应该问问你穿的是怎样的内衣裤。

    Signed: Greg

    格雷格

    Remember, you are the catch.

    记住你才是俘虏者。

    They are out to snare you.

    他们对你设下陷阱。

    They are not the tasty little mako that will be so good mesquite grilled in a nice lemon sauce.You are.

    他们不是美味的小尖吻鲭鲨,可以用不错的柠檬酱变成非常不错的烤豆科灌木。你才是。

    Well, you know what I mean.

    嗯,你知道我是什么意思。

    0/0
      上一篇:他其实没那么喜欢你 第87期:恶霸男朋友 下一篇:他其实没那么喜欢你 第89期:两年没工作的男友

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程