好诗献给你 第73期:咏黄水仙花 To daffodils
教程:好诗献给你  浏览:2592  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    To daffodils

    咏黄水仙花

    robert herrick

    罗伯特·哈里克

    fair daffodils,we weep to see

    美的黄水仙,凋谢的太快,

    you haste away so soon;

    我们感觉着悲哀;

    as yet the early-rising sun

    连早晨出来的太阳

    has not attain'd his noon.

    都还没有上升到天盖。

    stay, stay,

    停下来,停下来,

    好诗献给你 第73期:咏黄水仙花 To daffodils
    until the hasting day

    等匆忙的日脚

    has run

    跑进

    but to the even-song;

    黄昏的木暮霭;

    and,having pray'd together, we

    在那时共同祈祷着,

    will go with you along.

    在回家的路上徘徊。

    we have short time to stay, as you;

    我们也只有短暂的停留,

    we have as short a spring;

    青春的易逝堪忧;

    as quick a growth to meet decay,

    我们方生也就方死,

    as you,or anything.

    和你们一样,

    we die,

    一切都要罢休。

    as your hours do,and dry

    你们谢了,

    away

    我们也要往了,

    like to the summer's rain,

    如同夏雨之骤,

    or as the pearls of morning's dew,

    或如早上的露珠,

    ne'er to be found again.

    永无痕迹可求。

    0/0
      上一篇:好诗献给你 第72期:暗处的鸫鸟 The Darkling Thrush 下一篇:查看所有《好诗献给你》

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程