迪士尼少儿双语视频故事《美女与野兽》第26期:不吃你就别吃了
It would give me great pleasure
不知道我有没有这份荣幸…
if you would join me for dinner.
跟你一块儿共进晚餐?
We say please.
说“请”
Please. No, thank you!
-请… -不要,谢谢
You can't stay in there forever!
你不可能永远在里面
Yes, I can.
我可以
Fine. Then go ahead and starve!
好,你就在里面挨饿
If she doesn't eat with me,
她如果不肯跟我吃晚饭
then she doesn't eat at all.
她就永远没有饭吃
Oh, dear.
天啊
That didn't go very well at all, did it?
他的脾气怎么还是不改?
Lumiere, stand watch at the door
卢米亚,你在这守着
and inform me at once
如果有任何情况
if there is the slightest change.
就马上来通知我听见没有?
You can count on me, mon cap itan.
这件事就交给我了
Well, we might as well go downstairs
我看我们还是先下楼
and start cleaning up.
下去收拾收拾吧