So I'll see you later? - Yeah, as soon as I can. -一会儿见 -好 我尽快
I'm surprised you showed up today. 你今天竟然来上课了
Um, this is about the essay I didn't turn in yesterday, right? 是因为我昨天没交论文 是吧
No, this is about me checking in. 不 我不是来催作业的
With all you're going through, 你家发生这么多事
I can't imagine leaving the house, let alone coming here. 换我肯定不会走出家门 更别提来上学了
How are you doing? 你怎么样
Well, it's not that easy. 很不容易
Everywhere I go people are staring at me all judgey-eyed, 不管走到哪里 大家都在打量我
like that lady in the book. 就好像书里那个女人
You know the one. 你知道那本书的
Well, there are a lot of books in the world, Hanna. 这世上有很多书 汉娜
Like, really a lot. 非常多
No, the-the one with the judgey eyes 不 那个一副打量人的眼神
and--and the knitting, um... 还织着毛衣的...
Madame DeBarge. 德巴奇太太
Defarge? 德法奇
Close enough. 差不多啦
Um, can I just get an I.O.U. for that essay? 那篇论文我能不能先欠着
What essay? 什么论文
Thank you, Mr. Fitz. 谢谢 费兹老师
Not forever, though, just until... 不能不交哦 等你...
You've got a little less on your plate. 家里的事处理好之后
I meant thank you for being a really decent guy. 我是谢你这么体贴