那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 04 When We Two Parted 当初我俩分别时
教程:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌  浏览:1310  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Day 4

    第4天

    When We Two Parted

    当初我俩分别时

    When we two parted In silence and tears,

    当我们俩分手时 沉默不语满含泪花

    Half broken-hearted To sever for years,

    想起来都心碎 要分离好几年

    Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;

    你的脸苍白冰冷 吻你似冰霜

    Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!

    当时真预兆了 今天的悲痛

    The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow-

    早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上

    It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

    那种感觉好像是 对我发出警告

    Thy vows are all broken,

    你抛弃了所有声誉

    And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,

    变得声名狼藉 我听到别人说你的名字

    And share in its shame.

    顿感脸红

    They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

    他们当着我的面讲你 如丧钟入耳

    A shudder comes o’er me- Why wert thou so dear?

    我全身立即颤抖—— 为什么对你如此情重?

    They know not I knew thee

    他们不知道我认识你

    Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,

    对你太熟悉了 我将长久为你感到惋惜,

    Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,

    悲痛不已 我们秘密相会 我感到默默悲伤

    That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive

    你的心把我欺骗 以致遗忘

    If I should meet thee

    如果在遇见你

    After ling year, How should I greet thee?

    多年以后 我该如何招呼你?

    With silence and tears.

    只好沉默不语满含泪花

    0/0
      上一篇:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 03 Walk with Me in Moonlight 月光行 下一篇:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 05 I Am Willing That It Is a Torrent 我愿是激流

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)