那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 08 Song to Celia 致西莉亚
教程:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌  浏览:1568  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Day 8

    第8天

    Song to Celia

    致西莉亚

    Ben Jonson

    本•琼森

    Drink to me with thine eyes,

    请用你的眼神为我祝酒,

    And I will pledge with mine;

    我也用我的眼神为你干杯!

    Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

    愿你把一个热吻留在杯中,

    And I’ll not took for wine.

    天下醇醪算它最美;

    The thirst that from the soul doth rise

    我灵魂渴望着这一杯啊,

    Doth ask a drink divine;

    啜饮一口也心醉。

    But might I of Jove’s Nectar sup,

    即使众神仙献出他们的美酒,

    I would not change for thine.

    我也不愿交换这神圣的一杯!

    I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

    我曾经赠你一环玫瑰,

    Not so much honoring thee

    不是为荣耀和献媚;

    As giving it a hope ,that thee

    只为花环祈福,

    It could not wither’d be.

    愿它永不枯萎。

    But thou thereon didst only breathe,

    蒙你对它亲吻呼吸,

    And sent’st it back to me;

    又把花环给我送回;

    Since when it grows and smells,

    从此它永久鲜艳、芳香,

    I swear, Not of itself, but thee.

    只因你赐给它无比光辉!

    0/0
      上一篇:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 07 The Square Root of Three 孤独的根号三 下一篇:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 09 The Lost Mistress 失去的恋人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)