陨落星辰 第38期:撕破脸皮
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:350  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Ah.

    是你

    I got some Scotch.

    我找到了一瓶苏格兰威士忌

    How's the prisoner?

    我们的俘虏怎么样了

    Eh,too soon to tell.

    现在说还为时过早

    Uh,Porter wants me to stick around a little while longer

    波特要我再多留一阵子

    and make a fuller study of our conquerors.

    以便对我们的征服者进行更详尽的研究

    Is that what he called them?

    他是那样称呼它们的吗

    No,that's my word.

    不是 是我说的

    We're not conquered.

    我们没有被征服

    Unless we give up.

    除非是我们投降

    Uh,I got too much respect for your intelligence,Tom,

    汤姆 我对你的聪明才智佩服得五体投地

    to,uh,take that little display of human vanity seriously.

    你竟然还真把那人类的小小虚荣心当真了

    Well,maybe I'm not as intelligent as you think I am.

    也许我根本没你所想的那么聪明

    You know,there are people

    你知道吗 有些人

    who actually believe

    竟然相信

    that surviving the first wave of the invasion

    能从首次入侵中幸存下来

    proves that they're the best of mankind.

    就证明他们才是人类中最棒的

    Obviously you don't agree?

    很显然你不同意

    Well...

    这个嘛

    those people who ran away

    那些人东躲西逃

    or found the deepest holes to hide in

    或者干脆躲进最深的洞穴里头

    They're the survivors.

    他们是幸存者

    You find something ennobling in that,

    你要是能从这种人身上找出些许崇高来

    I I'd love to hear about it.

    我愿意洗耳恭听

    Is that how you survived?

    你就是这样侥幸存活的吗

    Running away?

    逃之夭夭

    Hiding?

    东躲西藏

    What do you mean?

    你这是什么意思

    The morning of the attack,

    那天早上的遇袭

    when you and Rebecca got caught outside,

    你和丽蓓卡在外面被困

    you ran away and you hid.

    你逃跑并躲了起来

    And you left her to save yourself.

    你就这样让她自生自灭

    I mean,I look.

    听着

    She was not with me the morning of the attack.

    那天早上遇袭时 她没跟我一起

    I told you that.

    我早就告诉你了

    I know what you told me.

    我知道你告诉我了

    But when I found her,

    但是我找到她的时候

    she was still holding onto the duffel bag

    她还紧紧抓着那个

    full of provisions that you guys had collected,

    装满你们收集到的食物的背包

    and it was much too heavy for her to carry by herself.

    背包给她一个人背 显然太重

    And that's how I know you were with her

    所以我就知道了 那天早上遇袭时

    when the attack started.

    你和她是在一起的

    Look,Tom...

    汤姆 听着

    Please.

    拜托

    I I it wasn't premeditated.

    我并不是有意抛下她

    It was a split second decision.

    那只是一念之差

    And I I guess I thought... What?

    我当时在想... 想什么

    What? What?

    想什么

    Well,I guess I thought that my

    我当时在想我的...

    t the community needed my medical skills.

    我们团体还需要我的医术

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第37期:回到营地 下一篇:陨落星辰 第39期:撕破脸皮(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程