陨落星辰 第53期:遭受孩子们的攻击
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:470  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    He put the harness on.

    他自己把缚椎虫戴上了

    He wanted to wear it.

    他想戴着它

    How could he do that to himself?

    他怎么能这么做?

    Did you find Pope? Only what he left behind.

    你找到Pope了吗? 只发现他留下的东西

    He blew up that skitter nest.

    他炸掉了掠夺者的巢

    Where's your bike?

    你的摩托呢?

    I ditched it after I saw what's coming up the road.

    我看到什么向这边过来 就把车扔一边了

    Kids, harness kids, heading our way.

    孩子 被控制的孩子 朝我们这里过来了

    Oh, man.

    哦 天啊

    What do we do, dad? Hold your fire!

    我们怎么做 老爸? 别开枪

    There must be a skitter nearby,

    附近肯定有掠夺者

    guiding them, giving them orders.

    在引导谈们 给他们下命令

    Aah! Come on, come on!

    啊! 快 快!

    You okay? I've been better.

    你没事吧? 死不了

    What are we gonna do?

    我们要怎么做?

    I don't know.

    我不知道

    I know it's horrible... And I hate it, but...

    我知道这想法很坏... 而且我也不想 但是...

    No!

    不行!

    Look, man, we got to defend ourselves.

    听着 队长 我们也要保护自己啊

    We're not shooting kids!

    我们也不能向孩子开枪!

    Look for the skitter controlling them.

    找到控制他们的掠夺者

    If we stop it, maybe we can stop them.

    如果我们能阻止它 也许我们能阻止那些孩子

    They move together.

    他们行动都是一致的

    They seem to only shoot when there's a target.

    他们好像只有发现目标的时候才开枪

    You all right? Still with me? Oh, yeah.

    你还好吧? 还撑得住吧? 哦 当然

    I think we found your skitter.

    我想 找到你要找的掠夺者了

    What about those kids?

    那些孩子怎么办?

    Next time.

    下次再说吧

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第52期:波普炸死外星人 下一篇:陨落星辰 第54期:父子间的讨论

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程