陨落星辰 第104期:祭奠迈克
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:561  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Captain.

    上尉

    You go ahead.

    你先说

    If this was a proper military funeral,

    如果是正规的军人葬礼

    we'd have somebody playing "Taps."

    我们会找人吹奏熄灯号

    It's a bugler's song from the civil war used to signify the end of a day's work.

    那是内战时号手们吹奏的歌,用以表示一天战斗的结束

    And in a way, it's a lullaby,

    在某种意义上说,它也是一支催眠曲

    to tell soldiers that all was well and that it was safe to rest.

    告诉士兵们...一切皆好,从而让士兵们安然入睡

    So rest easy, Mike.

    所以安息吧,迈克

    We'll take it from here.

    我们会继续战斗

    陨落星辰第一季

    Clayton told his Skitter friends that he'd secured our kids.

    克莱顿告诉那些突击者,他会护送我们的孩子

    That ought to buy us a couple of days.

    应该能给我们争取几天时间

    Should never have let them go.

    根本就不该放他们走

    It was the best option, given what we knew.

    据我们所知,那是最佳方案了

    Next time, I'll trust my instincts.

    下一次,我会相信我的直觉了

    I don't understand... how people could kill each other.

    我无法理解,为什么人们自相残杀

    Sorry about your dad.

    请节哀顺变

    Why?

    为什么

    Killing's in their nature.

    杀人就是他们的天性

    Their nature?

    他们是谁

    Humans.

    人类

    We would never kill one of our own.

    我们永远不会杀害同类

    You should understand that.

    你也应该知道这一点

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第103期:新生命降临 下一篇:陨落星辰 第105期:制定下一步战略

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程