听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第28期:肉麻表白
教程:破产姐妹第三季  浏览:252  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    There... I french-fried my phone. What else can I do?

    瞧,我把我的手机炸了。你还想我怎么样?

    I mean, really, it is technology's fault. It's turning us against each other.

    真的,这是科技的错。它让我们彼此翻脸。

    Caroline, I swear, I will never accidentally say anything about you again that I never meant.

    卡洛琳,我发誓,我再也不会意外说出任何我不是真心说你的坏话。

    I have to get ready for work. It's fine.

    我得开始干活了。没关系啦。

    Stop saying that. Please stop saying it's fine. "Fine" doesn't mean fine.

    别这么说。拜托不要再说"没关系"了。"没关系"就是有关系。

    The scale goes great, good, okay, not okay, I hate you, fine.

    形容事情好坏的顺序是很棒,很好,还行,不行,我讨厌你,没关系。

    If "fine" meant fine, that'd be great, but it doesn't, okay?

    如果"没关系"真的是没关系,那当然是最好,但它不是。

    You're right. It's not fine. It sucks. I'm hurt. You're the one person I care most about.

    你说的对。的确有关系。这太过分了。我受伤了。你是我最在乎的人。

    No, you are the one person I care the most about.

    不,你才是我唯一让我最在乎的人。

    Well, right now it doesn't feel that way.

    但现在感觉就不是那样。

    It has to feel that way! You are my best friend, Caroline! I love you.

    必须是那样!你是我最好的朋友,卡洛琳!我爱你。

    Oh, my god, now I'm really gonna throw up.

    天啊,现在我是真的要吐了。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第27期:凯洛琳真的生气了 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第29期:肉麻表白(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程