听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第29期:肉麻表白(2)
教程:破产姐妹第三季  浏览:357  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Max, is that the first time you said "I love you"?

    麦克斯,这是你第一次说"我爱你"吗?

    Don't look at me. I'm embarrassed. Now what do we do?

    不要看人家。人家害羞啦。现在我们干嘛?

    So you're not sick of me?

    所以你并不烦我吗?

    You are the only person in the entire world I am not sick of.

    你是全世界我唯一不会觉得烦的人。

    Caroline... There's a woman here who said she paid to slap you.

    卡洛琳...有个女的说花了钱要赏你巴掌。

    If I had known it was an option, I would have thrown my name into that hat.

    如果早知道可以这样,我也参与捐款了。

    Well, time to put this on. That's my $500 pledge.

    是时候把这个戴上了。那可是我价值500块的承诺啊。

    I'll go. What? I'll take it. I deserve it.

    我去吧。什么?我替你挨巴掌。我活该。

    You've already gotten a slap in the face from me.

    你已经被我扇了一耳光了。

    But she's expecting to see me.

    但她要见的是我。

    No, she's expecting to see a clueless woman wearing a paper bag.

    错,她要见的是一个戴着纸袋的白痴女人。

    And even though I wasn't planning on becoming that woman for another 20, 25 years, I owe you.

    虽然我本计划是20,25年后才打算变成这样的女人,但今天算我欠你的。

    Seriously? You're not gonna stop me?

    真的吗?你不打算阻止我吗?

    Nope. And, Max... I love you too.

    不打算。对了,麦克斯...我也爱你。

    I'm so sick of you.

    我真是烦死你了。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第28期:肉麻表白 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第30期:戏耍阿憨

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程