服务英语·讨价还价 情景对话
对话1
Customer: Hello, I'd like to check out that coat.
您好,麻烦我想看看那件上衣。
Clerk: Here you are.
给您。
* * *
Customer: Not bad. How much is it?
不错。多少钱?
Clerk: 600 yuan. No bargaining.
一口价,600元。
* * *
Customer: Come on. I know you often charge foreigners much more than Chinese. A friend of mine bought this coat for 200 yuan.
得了。我知道你们一见外国人就要高价。我一个朋友也买了这件衣服,才花了200元。
Clerk: He must have showed you another coat.
他给你看的肯定不是这件。
* * *
Customer: If so, I will go and find the one he was telling me about.
那我还是去找他的那件吧。
Clerk: All right, I can give you a discount. I'll give it to you for 200 yuan.
好吧,给你打个折,就200元卖给你吧。
* * *
Customer: That's quite a discount.
这个价格倒合理。
对话2
S: May I help you?
我能帮你吗?
C: Yes, please. I want to buy a coat for myself.
是的。我想给自己买件外套。
* * *
S: The coats are over there. This way, please.
外套在那儿呢。这边请。
C: The black coat looks good. Can I try it on?
那件黑色外套看起来不错。我能试穿一下吗?
* * *
S: OK.
好的。
C: Oh, it is too small for me! Do you have a larger one?
噢,这对我来说太小了!你们还有更大的吗?
* * *
S: Of curse, here you are.
当然,给你。
C: How much is this coat?
多少钱?
* * *
S: It is 200 yuan for this famous brand.
要200元,这是名牌!
C: I can't buy at your price.
这种价钱我不能买。
* * *
S: Well, make an offer.
这样吧,您出个价。
C: The highest I would be willing to buy is 100 yuan.
我最高可出100元。
* * *
S: The lowest I would be willing to sell is 150.
我最低能接受的是150元。
C: It's still too much. Can't you make it any cheaper than that?
价格还是太贵了,就不能多降点吗?
* * *
S: Sorry, this is our lowest price. We can't go any lower.
抱歉。这是我们的最低价。不能再让步了。
C: Are you sure?
你确定?
* * *
S: Yes, I'm sure. You wont't get it cheaper anywhere in this city.
是的。在这个城市里,您找不到卖得更便宜的了。
C: Ok, Can I pay by card?
好吧,我能刷卡吗?
* * *
S: Cash or card is fine.
刷卡付现金都可以。
C: I'll pay by card.
我刷卡。
* * *
S: Here is your receipt.
给您收据。
C: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
S: You're welcome. Please come again.
不用谢,请再次光临。